• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS300.NET at Meguiar's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the start of the class, David, (the coordinator of this event and owner of the below car),

Handed me the December issue of Import Tuner magazine in which his car is featured!

Excellent article in the magazine David, good job!

Also, excellent job of coordinating this event!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Bennyboy
      Hey i wanted to thank Mike, Tim, and IS300er for putting this get together the one i never really expected for a first meet. anyhow this is a hell of a class. I really learned alot. The grit guard didn't really get me until i got home to detail my car and realized that i had a good sum of scratches on my car from using the same towel over again a few times. Well i learned my lesson and i guess i might use the scratch X. Vigorously this time. By the way Mike i think i remember you saying you detail cars on the side. Well my dad has an SL600(don't worry its a 95) and well its a got swirls worse than Wilz. Thats for sure. the interior is fine i would say, but i tryed using scratch X with force and it got some of the swirls out till i realized that this is gonna be a lot of work so i was wondering if you do detailing and how much. If you could Email me @ Hardtopic2004@yahoo.com that would be awesome.

Send me a PM, i'm located in HB
      Chopped 55 Suburban
      99 3.0 CL
      Family cars:
      1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
      48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
      New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
      Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Hey Mike! Looks like a great event you had there. I had originally planned to bring my IS300 SportX to this event, but due to scheduling conflicts, I had to be in Orlando.

I look forward to seeing everyone on the next IS300 get together!

Richard

Originally posted by Mike Phillips

Thanks for coming, let's schedule another one for next year for the folks on IS300.NET that didn't have a chance to make last weekends event and for anyone that would like to come back again!

Mike
        Richard Lin
        ShowCarDetailing
        5548 E. La Palma Ave
        Anaheim, CA 92807
        toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

sorry for the late reply, i've been very busy w/ school & preparing the car for this weekend's event @ California Speedway.

Nevertheless, I really appreciate and want to thank Mike for having a crowd like us on saturday (w/out him, this event would've not been possible x2) and like he said, even for the second time that I've attended this class, I still have learned something new, and i Know i will learn even more the next time I go next year!.

I hope we didn't get you in trouble of taking both digi-cam to the clinic.

Anyways, thanx again Mike, hope you love my article on Import Tuner, and to all who have attended this event, thanx for being there as a part of this!

Catch y'all later!

Dave
          "Altezza- Buy the whole car, not just their tail lights."- one proud Lexus owner

Comment

RE Ferdinand

Hi Mike,
            Does Ferdinand own a detailing shop somewhere in Metro Manila, Philippines area? He does look like the guy I order some of my supplies from. Lucky dude.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');