• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures & Comments from April 4th Saturday Open Class!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures & Comments from April 4th Saturday Open Class!

I thought I knew a little about car care products and their use, but nothing beats "hands on" instruction from a real pro. What a great teacher you are Mike and it helps to have a good sense of humor. Thank you Mr. Meguiar for allowing Mike to teach this very helpful class.

Stu Stark

Comment

Wow! What a wonderful class. Mike, excellent instructor. I know nothing about paint care and after this class, I was so motivated, I went home, and started detailing my car. Got some product from class (Thank you Masarati Mario). Before this class, I really don't know what product is good for the car. After seeing the quality of the Meguiar's product, don't know if I will ever use anything else, BUT Meguiar's. You got yourself a lifemember for the Meguiar's product.
      I want to thank Meguiar's for offering this class. I got so much invaluable information today. I will be planning to attend the Advance class as with many of my Wickedstangs club members. I only wish I lived up in the Irvine area so I can come to some of the Thursday open classes.
      Thank you and Meguiar's you guys have a great product. Keep it up!!!

Comment

Thanks for offering this class Meguiar's! Mike was extremely knowledgeable and was able to effectively communicate with us so that the information was easily understood. I picked up a number of effective tips that I will surely implement in my own garage.

I look forward to purchasing and testing Meguiar's products in the future and will surely pass a long my findings to friends and family.

Comment

what i can say......wwooooowww!!!!!

i want to say a lot of things that i feel after the class.....but i am no the best english writer sooooo....First i want to say thanks to God because Meguiar`s and meguiar`s classes exist ....

i have spent some money (2000 dollars for 4 days with the trip, hotels, gas and food) and time on the trip....... but you know what??? the class, the experience, the things that i have learned is completely covered.

im really happy to have been in the class and i back soon to learn more about the techniques and about the new meguiar`s products to give better satisfaction to my custumers in Colombia and demonstrate that meguiar`s is the best also in Colombia..... again thank you very much to all Meguiar`s team and who took the class with me thank you a lot.

i want to say special thanks to Mike.....you are the best professional car care that a i have known you could not have done a better job i have learned a lot of you thanks!!!!.... don`t forget wax and polish frecuently the "chiva rumbera" paint ...jejjejeje

All of you are cordially invited to know Colombia and obviously my car wash and detail shop .....anything send me an email and hope all of you with open arms

Meguiar`s for ever and ever
          Kristhian Salazar
          Duster Car Clean Experience
          Bogota Colombia South America

Comment

1st I want to thank the powers that BE at Maguireā€™s for providing the Class.
            2nd I have to that Mike. You ROCK dude.
            3rd I want to thank my class mates for participating and making it enjoyable as well as entertaining.
            Now that we know the proper process for Wax-On Wax-Off. There is not excuse I can use at meets for my car not to shine.

Comment

Saturday's class was simply outstanding. Always learn new stuff there. You think you know a good way of doing something, and BAM!, Mike fills you in on the 'recommended' way to do it or the 'recommended' product to use. Although I think Mike is nothing short of a GURU when it comes to paint care, he does not come off that way and gives you good advise but leaves it open for you to go ahead and make your mistakes. But, I feel he is always there (i.e., the Forum) to respond to your questions in a constructive manner and helps you out when you get in a 'bad' situation.

I certainly hope that Barry realizes what an asset you are to Meguiars. You are an outstanding promoter and salesman for Meguiars. Look forward to seeing you at the next 'outing'.

Comment

First of all I really want to thank Mequiars for giving us car enthusiast a "rebate" that was worth more than money. Knowledge is something that is sought, but not everyone has it to give. You provided us with Mike, and he more than filled the bill.

I use to own a Production Detail Shop for about seven years, so I really didn't know what to expect signing up for this class. Well I can honestly tell you that I was very entertained, picked up some new techniqes, and actually learned quite a bit. That is the greatest compliment that you can possibly give to any teacher. I really can't wait to sign up for one of the advanced classes, where I'm sure I'll learn even more!

This is an incredible way for Meguiars to give back to the people who support you and continue to use your fine line of products.

Mike..."Thanks for making my day!!!"

Chief
                Elements Owners Club
                "There is always room in the canoe for the best paddlers."

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');