• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolls Royce Club of SoCal at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolls Royce Club of SoCal at Meguiar's!

Rolls Royce Club of SoCal at Meguiar's!

Class starts in juse a few hours!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Rolls Royce Club of SoCal at Meguiar's!

What an AWESOME class today! Full Class, packed to the walls, we had to borrow chairs from another office!

A big thank you to Diane for coordinating this class and making it all happen!

We were luck to have a Bentley in dire need of some passion and care and we think the pictures will tell the story; one caveat... we don't have the after pictures yet but we're working on getting them.

The Saab in the background is actually a Rolls Royce with a Saab Body Kit on it!

Definitely not a Honda!

Here's the before pictures of the Bentley we warmed over using ScratchX by hand, with a G100 Dual Action Polisher and M80 Speed Glaze to show what could be done using quality products and the proper technique.

Everyone will have to hang tight for the after pictures as the car left before we could snag any!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike,

We all had a great time at your class today. Thank you so much for sharing your valuable information with us. What a fun day!

Brad Gerbel
      San Diego, CA

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
        Everyone will have to hang tight for the after pictures as the car left before we could snag any!
        homer simpson voice *DOH!*

Comment

Mike,
          What a Excellent Job you did!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and time with us today.

I would like to thank you and all the Meguiar's staff for their generosity.

It was a very educational, fun and exciting Car Day you put on for us!

Your products are wonderful! I use them all the time with outstanding results!

Now I can't wait to get the Dual Action Polisher and some M80 and then I am off to the shows!!
          (I'll thank you if I win )

You are the Rolls-Royce of auto paint care products!!!

Sincerely,
          Robert and Nancy Ratinoff
          RROC SO CA.

Comment

SHWEEEEEEET !!
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Hey Mike,
              Here are some additional photos from today's event.

Thank you again for a wonderful afternoon!

Bob and Nancy Ratinoff

Comment

Dear Mike,

Thanks again for a wonderful day. We learned so much about your products and best of all how to use them correctly!! I hope Barry apprecites that you put on a great face to the company. Sorry you didn't have any assistance with the class today (I know that SEMA is a big deal) but you handled it with grace and style. Everyone left with lots of enthusiam to work hard on their cars and with much more knowledge of how to effectively (especially me) use your website. Your hands on demonstration really brought home all the information you had imparted during the morning.

Thanks again, we all had a great time and I enjoyed working with you again setting up this spectacular workshop.

Diane Cerveny - Tech Chairman - So. Çalif. Region

Comment

Hey Mike, I know you like to keep things on topic, but I would like to know if that is your Saab, or was a students car there. I have been looking into this car, and would like to ask the owner some questions.

On a side note, looks like you had a great DEMO car there. And if you go to SEMA this week have a great trip!
                  Schotography

Comment

Hi Mike:
                    I had a great time @ Meguiar's buff and shine 101 course. Sorry I bailed with my Bentley before you could take the after pictures. I must have had a flashback to my school days when one didn't dawdle when class was dismissed less the teacher remember an unassigned bit of homework.
                    I have sent some photos to your address of the bonnet taken at home. I don't think that they accurately reflect the contrast between the before and after status of the finish. I do think it was rather cruel to send me out on the road with my chequerboard bonnet. I'm sure W.O. was spinning in his grave.
                    Touting of the Meguiar's product line is certainly preaching to the choir, but I did learn some new and improved application techniques and cross uses for several products. I hope one day to own at least one example of each of the 9475 different products Barry offers to the industry and to the public. (;-)
                    Again, let me say what an outstanding and professional job you did for us all. I cannot imaging a more engaging representative of the Meguiar's corporate family.
                    Much Thanks
                    Bruce Baysinger

Comment

Rolls Royce is the "World's Finest Automobile" which are truly enhanced by using "The World's Finest Paint Care System; Meguiar's" Saturday's class was enlightening and informative, with a great asset to the Meguiar's staff in Mike Phillips. Mike took time to evaluate and cure some "horriffic" paint problems on a fellow member's abused Bentley, and what a difference! Keep up the good work and shine on!

Cheers
                      Jeff
                      '58 Silver Cloud I (LSHF 219)

Comment

Originally posted by bbay View Post
                        I do think it was rather cruel to send me out on the road with my chequerboard bonnet.
                        The plan was to captures some After photos and the even out the results, but alas... you were gone...

After SEMA is over we'll have you back if you can wait to finish the job.
                        Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by mschoelen View Post
                          Hey Mike, I know you like to keep things on topic, but I would like to know if that is your Saab, or was a students car there. I have been looking into this car, and would like to ask the owner some questions about it.

The Saab belongs to Mike Korinek, a Meguiar's employee. Mike is an awesome new asset to us and works under the R&D department evaluating the quality of our packaging. You can call and ask to speak with him at our Corporate office. The toll free number is (800) 854-8073. I will shoot him a quick email and let him know you may be calling. I have not seen him in a couple days and believe he is out of town. I don't know when he will be returning. Hope this is helpful.
                          Brian Hann
                          Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
                          Meguiar's Inc.
                          Irvine, California
                          bhann@meguiars.com
                          (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

beautiful cars...
                            Arctic Detailing - Northern Norway
                            Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...12239962147393

1996´AUDI S6 AVANT QUATTRO
                            00`S6 tip 92´S4q, 97´S6q, 97´A4q, 02´A4q, 76´ Audi50

Comment

Couldn't held but notice that when the man in the picture is checking the finish on that black Rolls, he's got a ring on his finger... Man! That takes guts.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');