• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern California Gathering of Goats at Meguiar's - March 25th 2006!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern California Gathering of Goats at Meguiar's - March 25th 2006!

Southern California Gathering of Goats Detail Day at Meguiar's!

On March 25th, 2006 Meguiar's will proudly host a hands-on detailing class for members of Southern California Gathering of Goats! here at Meguiar's Corporate offices in Irvine, CA.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Just a few more hours and the GTOs will be arriving!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

This Bonneville is beautiful, but we're going to Meguiarize it!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Very cool cars! Glad I stopped by.

My favorite was the copper colored vert.
        SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Talk about a rowdy group of GTO owners, these folks were raring to go! They brought a great selection of Pontiacs to Meguiar's today also, including GTOs, LeMans and Bonnevilles, in both hardtops and convertibles. It was truly a colorful and fun cross-section of Pontiacs to work on!

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

While the owner Ray backs in his beautiful Pontiac Bonneville, One Tire Fire poses for the shot!

No matter what the year, GTOs have great looking front-ends on them...

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

It's kind of hard not love this job...

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

when 25 people with passion get busy with one car, it doesn't take long to wipe it down clean and then clay it till all the paint, glass and chrome are smooth and silky feeling!

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Ray, the owner uses the Meguiar's G100 Dual Action Polisher to remove swirls and restore a show car shine while his wife attends to the chrome bumpers with our NXT All Metal Polysh.

Here's the GTO Wrecking Crew that lasted till the end!

More pictures later... it's time to close down Meguiar's Garage and call it a good night!
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike,

Even after attending this class for the third time. I've learned new and reconfirmed my current detailing techniques. Thank you for having our old GTOs. I think our club members went away with a lot of new knowledge of the detailing process. They probably ordered more Meguiar's products then they thought they originally would.

Carter

Comment

This was a great day.

Thanks go out to Mike and Meguiar's.

Maybe next time I will bring Project Greenbird. It could use a good detail before the POCI Convention.

Dave "Big Injun" Anderson
                      www.pontiacdragdays.com
                      www.geetotiger.com

Comment

Saturday's Class

When I got home I applied what you showed me in class. I washed my 1992 LT1 Corvette (orig paint, and at one point a daily driver) and clayed it. Next I used my Meguiar's polisher on the roof(it was getting late) with 82 and that did ok, but then I stepped it up to 83 and WOW! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. After the 83 I returned to 82 and it go even better!! I think I shot myself in the foot. My wife now says why do we have to get it painted it looks great. Half of the roof looks like it is foggy and the other half looks well GREAT! I can't say enough good things about Mike and the class. This class idea was great. I think I learned things that I will pass on to my boys. Nobody ever showed me the correct way to take care of a paint job. I'm forever greatfull for the instruction. I will attend future classes there, you can bet on it. I will bring my vette down when I get it registered. See, I got a custom engine and I have to get a new computer to change the fuel management system to pass smog. I think that when a company got the extra mile to help its customers, and that all the information is right on, those customers will be more that customers they will be lifers.
                        THANKS MEGUIAR'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by jrgonzo; Mar 26, 2006, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Those vehicles ended up looking fantastic. Thanks to everyone that came out. We were so glad you could make it. I can't wait until the next time you can come back and play some more.

Tim Larson
                          Meguiar’s
                          Customer Care Rep
                          1-800-854-8073 ext. 169
                          Tim Larson
                          Meguiars Customer Care Rep
                          Meguiar's Inc.
                          1-800-854-8073 ext. 169
                          Tlarson@meguiars.com

Comment

Nice Firebird Dave!

Comment

Great time Saturday worshop

Very informative and the best thing is that Mike was not monotoned and kept my interest up. Even with clear coat on paint it is easy to scratch (who knew). I will try to attend wednesday evening open garage. This information that I attained is very valuable in maintaing the paint condition on the 64 Bonneville, 2000 Bonneville SSEi, 1993 Toyota Camry, 2002 GMC pickup and 2005 wrangler Rubicon jeep.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');