• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will I know when I have "made it"??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will I know when I have "made it"??

When I drive one of these off the showroom floor --

FORD GT

Man do I love this car. I fell in love when I detailed a green GT40 about 10 years ago.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

You better "make it" soon. I believe Ford will only build the Ford GT for 3 years.

It is a sweet car. I can remember watching the Gt 40's winning Lemans in the late 60's. Truely a great car and Ford has done an outstanding job with the new GT.

Although for the money, I'll take a new Z06.....but then I'm a little partial to corvettes
    -Bob
    NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Wow, nice car Joe!

I wonder how many school buses it would take to buy it?
      r. b.

Comment

My best friend Alex's cousins' neighbor bought one about a month ago. It's white with blue le mans strips and he paid cash for it. I still haven't had a chance to see it, as Alex's cousin lives in SD, but he has pictures of it and got to go for a ride in it.
        I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Looks like it is time for a road trip!! SD here we come!
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');