• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife thinks we are crazy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife thinks we are crazy!!!

Hey all, wife thinks we are nutz. Uh Oh I just ordered the pro cataloge. Better this than other things..

Kelly
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Car Krazy

Unfortuinatley Me thinks she's right!!
    Clay

Comment

Re: Wife thinks we are crazy!!!

Originally posted by kellyinkc
      Hey all, wife thinks we are nutz. Uh Oh I just ordered the pro cataloge. Better this than other things..

Kelly
      I don't have a wife but the neighbors think I am nutZ! Even more so in the winter when there is steaming water rolling out of the garage (washing my truck in there) and turning into a sheet of ice on the driveway. I just don't know why they think that?!?!?
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

kelly
        MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

I met my sister at my mom's last weekend. We were waiting for mom to show up, and I took a look at my sister's tires.

Asked her if I could add a little bling to her tires, she didnt care. Took the Endurance High Gloss to them immediately. She thinks I'm crazy.

Then mom pulled up. The tires on her camry are BROWN! I got down and worked on those. She was quite impressed.

My neighbor talks to me about my car everytime he sees me, asking me what I've done to it in the last few days.
          Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
          Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Other people are nuts, we are not. We are a group of dedicated people. People that smoke are nuts, people that drink in excess are nuts , people on drugs are nuts. After all you are what you drive. If your car is neat and clean , you are neat and clean.

Comment

Not exactly true! This morning I woke up too late to take a shower, had to go to class all messy-haired.
              Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

After I gave my wifes Subaru Forester the "treatment", she doesn't think I'm crazy. She loves having the best looking car in the parking lot at work! When it's dirty, she can't stand it.
                Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

When ever we have company over, I usually volunteer my time to wash their car!

Man, I'm in bad shape!
                  r. b.

Comment

I thought it would be funny to go out late at night and detail a neighbor's brown tires in the middle of the night. Boy would he be suprised at the way they look.

I think I've become as obsessed about the way my tires look as much as my finish. They just complete the look.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');