• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to purchase in Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to purchase in Toronto?

I will be going to Toronto Ontario later this week and Just wondering if anyone in here knows where I might be able to purhase some of the Meguiars products that are not so easy to find in smaller centers in canada, know of any detail/autobody supply stores that might carry M105/M205? (I will be in the Etobicoke area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Where to purchase in Toronto?

I buy from www.autogeek.net

Comment

I am aware of online stores but like I said in the post, I will be IN toronto later this week, therefore no shipping charges which will save me a few bucks

Comment

You could try

Acklands-Grainger Inc.
        1400 OConnor Drive
        Toronto (East York), Ontario
        M4B 2T8 Tel.: (416) 751-6662
        Fax: (416) 751-3366

or

SLS Sound Light Security
        155 Toryork drive, Unit 2
        Toronto, Ontario
        M9L 1X9
        416-898-7383

Comment

try parts source

Canada’s After-Market Auto Parts Store for Cars, Trucks and SUVs. Offering OE Spec parts and over 300,000 parts in our assortment. We are part of the Canadian Tire network to support your automotive needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi_1992 View Post
            Does Part Source carry any of the Mirror Glaze products. I know they are owned by Canadian Tire. I assumed Canadian Tire would have a better selection. I've never seen M105 or M205 at Canadian Tire.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Davidson View Post
              Does Part Source carry any of the Mirror Glaze products. I know they are owned by Canadian Tire. I assumed Canadian Tire would have a better selection. I've never seen M105 or M205 at Canadian Tire.
              They probably carry the same stuff as Canadian tire if there owned by them,
              they might carry some MG stuff like M07, M40, M21

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi_1992 View Post
                They probably carry the same stuff as Canadian tire if there owned by them,
                they might carry some MG stuff like M07, M40, M21
                I doubt if they would carry it, they usually stick to mainstream consumer products, I was recently at a store in Edmonton and all they had for mirror glaze product was #26 and maybe one other, I asked if they could get M105 or 205, they had no idea what it was and tried to sell me a bottle of NuFinish..... ....

Comment

Originally posted by rvx290 View Post
                  I am aware of online stores but like I said in the post, I will be IN toronto later this week, therefore no shipping charges which will save me a few bucks

The reason why i mentioned a online store is because trying to find meguiars products is hard to find. I went everywhere trying to find #205 and #105 and could not find it at stores.

Comment

M105 and M205 may have never been produced with bilingual labeling.

Currently, Canadian law does not require that a package purchased online, be labeled in English/French. At this time, an online purchase may be your only option.

Best of luck with your search. Let us know what you find.

Comment

Unfortunately there's no store in Toronto area that carries M105 or M205. eshine.ca is your best bet if you want to drive to Port Colborne from Etobicoke but it will defeat the purpose of saving where as the shipping cost will be pretty much cheaper than gas.

-------
                      Cesar

Comment

thanks for all the helpful info, I thought that might be the case, I may just have to go for the online route.but thanks guys!

Comment

just a heads up I am back from toronto, I tried parts source, acklands, and a couple small autobody/detailing shops without any luck, will be purchasing online, thanks for the help though!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');