• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awsome Vette!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awsome Vette!

I saw this Corvette Z06 in Victoria this weekend, I love corvettes and I had to take some pics when I saw this beast.

I was trying to take a pic while it was going by but my camera didn't catch it.

He conveniently pulled over and I asked if I could take some pics ( there was red supra behind him )

The sound this machine made was F ' in amazing

Sounded kinda like this .. This videos has swearing in so don't watch if you will be offended
    Sound kinda blows on my camera, but the car has about 600hp. corsa sport exhaust, headers, tune, ram air intake

Re: Awsome Vette!

Edit - Mods feel free to delete the video link if it breaks the rules

Comment

It is a good looking vette.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Vette's are awesome but I'd lose the wing.
        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

If he actually races it then the wing is quite useful as the tail end of vettes can get loose rather easily on a road course...especially if you're pushing big power.
          Shawn - Final Touch Auto Detail
          Houston Area Mobile Detailing
          www.FinalTouchAutoDetail.com

Comment

I used to get to work on these when I detailed for a Chevy dealer. We got to drive them a couple miles to a gas station when they sold to put premium gas in them. WOW! I earned a great deal of respect for their power very quickly.
            ChrisThompsonsCustom@gmail.com
            www.ChrisThompsonsCustom.webs.com
            (352) 897-0050

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');