• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love college!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love college!!!

Hey guys. Hows everyone doing? On Friday I finally turned 18 yrs old and moved into my dorm room @ Georgia Southern University (Google it). lol. I start classes tomorrow. I SUPER excited. We went to the bars last nite (Rude Rudy's)...SOOOO much fun. (i dont drink/smoke, im a good kid) But it was nice being able to relax/dance with friends. So if anyone out there is thinking about going to college....GO! haha. I know im gonna have to buckle down on the studying, but i think/hope i can handle it and get good grades. I start classes tomorrow and also find out if my car is totaled...UGH! Everyone be safe and good

Re: I love college!!!

College is a good experience. I went to Life University in Marietta. I loved living around Atlanta.
    2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
    2012 Kia Sorento EX

Comment

That is great. You will remember your time in college forever. Enjoy it.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by ajb39oh View Post
        College is a good experience. I went to Life University in Marietta. I loved living around Atlanta.
        For those who don't know it, Life University is one of the top Chiropractic schools in the country.

When did you attend Life? My sister and her husband are current students at Life.

Colin
        A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

I'm going to my orientation for my first year of undergrad next week, I'm very excited too. I'm thinking of joining Alpha Phi Delta, you doing the frat thing?
          James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
          Calais Auto Detailing
          CalaisDetails@aim.com
          www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
            For those who don't know it, Life University is one of the top Chiropractic schools in the country.

When did you attend Life? My sister and her husband are current students at Life.

Colin
            I was just going to say that, both my Chiropractor and his wife (also a chiro) went to Life University.

Comment

I was gonna do the Greek life, but I just have a lot going on right now...so im gonna wait till next yr...

Comment

Meh on the Greek thing for me, lol. I don't feel like I've missed anything besides some parties and shelling out money. I start my FINAL semester on the 31st! I cannot wait!

Comment

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post

Colin
                  I graduated from Life in September 1998. I moved back to my hometown in Ohio to practice. It was a good school while I was there and I think it's even better with Guy Riekeman as president. What quarter are they?

A.J.
                  2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
                  2012 Kia Sorento EX

Comment

Enjoy every minute.
                    Be prepared to take a quiz every day for every class and you will do well.
                    Would love to be where you are.
                    I graduated from UCLA in Jan 62.

Comment

ah, college, brings back fond memories...i would have taken up Automotive Engineering here had it been offered as a new course.

Comment

Art college graduate here.. RCA/ Photography. i love art college, we drink , chase girls and ppls still think it's acceptable because we r a bunch of artists. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');