• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My little sister...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little sister...

My younger sister loves to sing. She's 2 and 1/2 years younger than me. She is in Franklin, TN right now getting her Associate's Degree in Commercial Entertainment. She's very good. Anyway, she posted one of the first songs she has had professionally recorded (I guess by somebody at the school where she attends) on YouTube - this is incidentally also the first video she has posted on YouTube, which is more than I have posted. I thought I would share it with you. I can sing too, mind you, just not anything you'd probably want to listen to. Please enjoy, and let me know what you think!

On another note, this is my dad's cousin Danny (my second cousin). I think at one time he thought about singing professionally, and I believe he is trying to put a CD together. He sings very well. Enjoy!

Also, no negative comments about my kinfolk please!
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Re: My little sister...

They both sing really well Shane!!!

I hope your sister makes it big someday!!!

Andy
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Andy M. View Post
      They both sing really well Shane!!!

I hope your sister makes it big someday!!!

Andy
      Thanks! I hope she makes it big too. It's a tough business, but she has a lot of talent. Definitely wishing her the best. It would be really neat if she made it onto American Idol. I know she's talked about it, and she has a friend or two who's been on there. I'd like to see her try out for it. That would be frickin' cool!
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Both are very good singers. I hope they are very successful in there music careers. Good luck to both of them.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Good song and great voice.

Comment

They are both very good.
            Tedrow's Detailing
            845-642-1698
            Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

She sounds great, but the piano is overpowering her, I'd lower the instruments by 3 db or so.

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
                I can sing too, mind you, just not anything you'd probably want to listen to.
                Several years ago I was loading the dishwasher while listening to George Strait on my iPod. I was singing along (A Better Rain) when I kept hearing an odd noise. Every time I paused my iPod it stopped. I finally went back to singing and cleaning with one ear pod out only to discover my beagle Shiloh was in the other room, howling!
                2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

both sound great.. They needa follow there wishes!!!
                  http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...g_sig_copy.jpg

Comment

Sounds pretty good. Hope she does well in the business.
                    Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                    www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                    Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by paulcr39 View Post
                      Several years ago I was loading the dishwasher while listening to George Strait on my iPod. I was singing along (A Better Rain) when I kept hearing an odd noise. Every time I paused my iPod it stopped. I finally went back to singing and cleaning with one ear pod out only to discover my beagle Shiloh was in the other room, howling!

Paul,

your dog is adorable, he looks like he is very comfortable in that chair.
                      Nick
                      Tucker's Detailing Services
                      815-954-0773
                      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
                        Thanks! I hope she makes it big too. It's a tough business, but she has a lot of talent. Definitely wishing her the best. It would be really neat if she made it onto American Idol. I know she's talked about it, and she has a friend or two who's been on there. I'd like to see her try out for it. That would be frickin' cool!
                        She sounds to good to be on American Idol! She needs to go strait to the companies. Your cousin is pretty darn good too!
                        Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

Your Sister is great! She should be on the country stations for sure (which I listen to), I think she'd do well. That song also sounds like something you'd hear in a movie. Seriously though, this song is up there with songs from Steel Magnolia and Lady Antebellum.

Your Cousin is also very good! I love that song...lol.
                          -James
                          2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');