• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now this is bad !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is bad !

i know we've all seen pictures and videos of some people doing some really really mind boggling, hair pulling, face punching things...but i just had to share the video i just saw on youtube...check the person using windex or some other type of glass cleaner as a quik detailer and how HEAVY they apply this wax..its just too much for my eyes lol

Addicted

Re: Now this is bad !

Don't pay no mind to the videos on youtube by expertvillage, those are about the worst ones I've seen.

Comment

Why would you use so much wax?????????? fail...

Comment

They would never get the wax off, as thick as they applied it.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

A dish towel!!!!! What were you thinking?????

On a side note she has a great voice.
          Professional Automotive Reconditioning Services
          "You scuff it-I buff it!"

Comment

Should I be happy she is at least trying to keep her car protected? Or should she just let it go given her terrible technique?

I wonder how long it took her to get all that wax off?

Colin
            A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post

I wonder how long it took her to get all that wax off?

1 minute 9 seconds
              2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
              2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
              2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
              2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

That was horrible! Anyone watching that, go ahead and leave a comment warning viewers. Holy ****!
                -Scott

Comment

WOW!!! Really?
                  Tracy
                  765-413-7547
                  Autobritedetailing@gmail.com

Comment

That does not surprise me at all. Lots People do not have a clue on what to do. I love when people think their looks clean when they wash with dish soap, they dont care. I try to tell peolple its bad like my friend washing his infinity with Dawn. Some do not want spend money on car products which is crazy because i spend tons of money buying meguiars.

Comment

I don't see what's wrong I always use at least 3 bottles of NXT when I do my truck lol

Comment

its not the extremely heavy wax that bothers me, but the windex looking bottle that he uses to quick detail the car ! and judging by the looks of how heavy they put on wax, i doubt that the bottle is just quik detailer in a windex bottle, its most likely windex !

i do look for videos like this when im bored because its just too funny to watch
                        Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewR/T View Post
                          I don't see what's wrong I always use at least 3 bottles of NXT when I do my truck lol

Yeah, I thought once I opened my can of M16 I had to use it all or it would go bad. It wasn't hard putting it on nice and thick, however, getting it off was a much different story. My hands and arms still tingle from the vibrations of the jack hammer and that was over 4 months ago.

By the way, M16 didn't make my truck look any better. After having to resort to the jack hammer, my truck looks like garbage. I was going to try some Turtle Wax Rubbing Compound and see if it will get the dents out.

Colin
                          A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Who in God's name would use Turtle Wax???? That video was definitely "car care for dummies"!!!
                            Ray...
                            Graphic Designer and detail semi-freak!

Comment

Ive never buffed the wax after I finished removing it???
                              Nick
                              Tucker's Detailing Services
                              815-954-0773
                              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');