• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Luck with Meguiar's recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck with Meguiar's recently

Anyone else been finding some sweet deals on products lately? Started off by getting the new soap with the $5 rebate cards on them (can only use 1 though) Followed by getting a dozen bottles of Muilti-piece wheel wash for $30. Than today I received my first batch of gold class brushes and I contacted the guy and he has 2 dozen more of the slide and lock and 3-brush one. So I'm going to buy him out and have my lifetime supply of brushes. Than to top it off, Target is saving me some of the holiday kits for $5 a piece. It seems like a lot of other people are getting some good deals left and right as well.

Thank You Meguiars! (for my making my bank account run low )

Re: Good Luck with Meguiar's recently

The $5 deal at Target is a winner. I am only doing it for the Tech Wax and Quik Interior Detailer though.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I want the class cleaner and wax lol I'm giving the rest of the stuff away. I've got way too much quick interior detailer. I'll send some your way lol

Comment

Did you try the wheel cleaner yet?
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

What a sweet score. You are really getting some great deals.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Haven't tried the wheel cleaner yet. Still too cold here to do any detailing. I tired out some quick wheel detailer I got for $2 a bottle and it worked alright but I prefer UQD.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewR/T View Post
              Haven't tried the wheel cleaner yet. Still too cold here to do any detailing. I tired out some quick wheel detailer I got for $2 a bottle and it worked alright but I prefer UQD.
              Try the Quik Wheel Detailer on moderate brake dust. Lifts it off the surface pretty good. Its good for daily drivers.
              Nick
              Tucker's Detailing Services
              815-954-0773
              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Have to try that when this foot of snow melts lol

Comment

i have to agree with Nick, i think the 5 dollar target deal going on right now is insane..some targets have brought it to 10, others to 5..5 bucks for 40 dollars worth of GREAT products..i dont know when ill stop picking up kits
                  Addicted

Comment

Ended up with 6 of the kits from this year... Picked up like 12 of the kits 2 years ago at 90% off... and a few last year...

Now I have 9 bottles of tech wax, 20+ bottles of wash, 20+ bottles of glass cleaner, 12+ bottles of interior cleaner.

I finally told my wife once I had unpacked everything into the shelves in the garage that I have enough car stuff for the next 10 years...

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');