• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Lookin' good. I really wish they would make a Ram 1500 SRT8 with the 6.1 though. Than again, I guess 390ish in the 5.7L Hemi isn't bad. What is the spec HP number on that anyways?
    "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner5 View Post
      Lookin' good. I really wish they would make a Ram 1500 SRT8 with the 6.1 though. Than again, I guess 390ish in the 5.7L Hemi isn't bad. What is the spec HP number on that anyways?
      420hp/425 tq

but realistically it is more like 450 hp at the crank. Chrysler fibbed a bit. LOL

The old Ram SRT-10 was a beast. Had the Viper 8 liter engine.
      -Joe-
      www.jeepgarage.org

Comment

Nice!! My friend is going down Saturday morning to talk about possibly getting one they have sitting at a dealer.

Comment

Very nice and congrats on your new ride! Gotta love the silver paint, it hides swirls and other blemishes very easy.

Did anyone notice the cop eyeballing the Jeep in the second set of pics?
          I don't think she's looking because it looks sweet....
          For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
            Nice!! My friend is going down Saturday morning to talk about possibly getting one they have sitting at a dealer.

Thanks! Good luck to him. It will be worth the trip if he gets it.

Originally posted by Underdawg736 View Post
            Very nice and congrats on your new ride! Gotta love the silver paint, it hides swirls and other blemishes very easy.

Did anyone notice the cop eyeballing the Jeep in the second set of pics?
            I don't think she's looking because it looks sweet....

Silver is the best. I am never getting black again.

It was a rent a cop. LOL

Thanks for the compliment.
            -Joe-
            www.jeepgarage.org

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');