• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just dropped my electric bill from $390 a month to $113 per month...wanna know how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just dropped my electric bill from $390 a month to $113 per month...wanna know

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
    I dont ever want to get married or have kids so its not going to be a problem for me.
    If you ever change your mind save some steps... just go buy her a house and give her all your money and be done with it.

TL <---- divorce isn't an expense, it's an investment. Kind of like a happiness tax

Comment

Re: I just dropped my electric bill from $390 a month to $113 per month...wanna know

Latest electric bill is $64!!!

So from $390 down to $64!! Man this is the best home improvement modification yet! That's a $326 savings! That's a CAR PAYMENT!!
      2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
      2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
      2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
      2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

I have a wife and a 2 1/2 year old daughter... not just electric bills... LOL

Ah... but the flipside... today, woke up and showered while wifey made me breakfast (three english muffins, topped with Canadian bacon and three poached eggs and a nice cup of coffee). So, it's not all bad.
        ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

That's a good one Nick, I saw mine drop in half when the wife and daughter were in LA for 2 weeks. It was sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
            No sir, wasn't married. We were just living in sin.
            Well said.
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
              I dont ever want to get married or have kids so its not going to be a problem for me.
              Some day this idea will go by the wayside. lol
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post
                ...wifey made me breakfast (three english muffins, topped with Canadian bacon and...
                Hey... wouldn't that be just Bacon to you!

I tried to think of something to work in this emot: ...I got nothing.
                The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
                --VoicesInMyHead--
                0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

So I take it the women washed small loads often, and didn't pay any attention to the HVAC thermostat?
                  r. b.

Comment

I think this savings might be noticed when limiting the number of people in the home, regardless of their relationship. I live along so I have 100% control over the electricity being used. I don't mind the house being cold all of the time, especially at night when I'm under my bed covers. But throw another person into this who might mind it being cold and the result is going to be that the heat is on more often (as having the heat on would not be uncomfortable for me).

Of course I'd expect any adult living in the house to be helping with the expenses. So right now I'm the only one paying about $60/month in electric. If there was another person and this caused my bill to jump to $100 I'd be paying $50/month.

You bill jumped from $60/$80 up to over $300? Did these people ever allow the AC to turn off?

Comment

Did I hear you are buying a new car now?
                      Schotography

Comment

WTH did they do to have a $390 electric bill for one month?

My wife and I don't pay that much for gas/electric ($103 a month), phone/internet/tv ($130 a month), and water/sewer/trash collection ($70 a month) combined in one month. The leftover even comes within a few bucks of covering my HOA fee.

Comment

Same here received my phone bill,50 cents for a month used to be around 40$.
                          My house is a mess,but my car is clean

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');