• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MHP CMR Tune FTW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHP CMR Tune FTW!

Ok guys I got my Jeep back today from the body shop and the first thing I did was install this CMR tune from Modern Horsepower (www.modernhorsepower.com) I had laying around in this Predator here for over a week. Boy was it worth the wait. As soon as I fired up the Jeep, I swear to God that it sounded louder. It could be in my mind but I do not think so. So after I fired her up, I went for a little run on the Westside Highway.

I took off from a light and WOW! The Jeep is a totally different. It ran like a beast! Good lord! It really threw me back and the shifts were hard and quick (TQ management is greatly reduced). A CMR tune really changes the driveability of the Jeep. Also from a roll the Jeep's giddy up and go REALLY changed. I punched it and I did not get a lag like I did before with the canned tune. Another thing is the throttle lag. Now as soon as I tap the pedal, boom the power is there. I am so happy with this CMR tune. It was totally worth the wait.

I recommend this CMR tune from MHP. To all you 5.7 owners, do not wait and get a CMR tune for your Jeep (Gotta get the Diablo Predator first ). This CMR is a complete upgrade from the canned tune from Diablo. I didnt believe the hype of what a CMR could do but damn was I proven wrong.

I cant wait to get to the track on Friday!

Thank You Tom and the rest of MHP,

-Joe
    -Joe-
    www.jeepgarage.org
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');