• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all college students!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling all college students!!

Don't mean to sound like an A.H., but the second and third set are just your plans right? Or did you already get into a Dartmouth Med School?

Comment

Gaston College
      A. A. S. in Machining Technology
      Graduate in September.
      r. b.

Comment

I am game

1) Weber State University (It is about 40 Miles north of Salt Lake City)
        2) BS in Construction Management
        3) Baring i pass these summer classes May of 2010 (Very excited with that one)

Comment

Originally posted by agp423 View Post
          Don't mean to sound like an A.H., but the second and third set are just your plans right? Or did you already get into a Dartmouth Med School?
          Plans. That's why I said I'm GOING to be in school forever. I'm currently a 2nd year pre-med student.
          If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to record the event, how can you be certain that there was a tree or even a forest to begin with?

Comment

I started college then stopped and realized its impossible to run a mobile detail business and go to school at the same time... Im chasing the $$$$$ now
            www.firstclassmobiledetailing.com

Comment

Eastern Michigan University
              Criminal Justice with a concentration in Law Enforcement
              Dec. 2009 if I can cram one more class into my already packed Fall Semester.
              -James
              2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

Campbell University
                Social Studies with a teacher licensure

may go back and get my business degree... but not going back to Campbell ugh hate this place they will **** you dry... may try getting into NCSU

Comment

Originally posted by Justin A View Post
                  Plans. That's why I said I'm GOING to be in school forever. I'm currently a 2nd year pre-med student.
                  Good luck man, I'm in the same boat. I'm going into my third year and going to take the MCAT in less than a year.

Comment

Originally posted by agp423 View Post
                    Good luck man, I'm in the same boat. I'm going into my third year and going to take the MCAT in less than a year.
                    The MCAT doesn't actually look hard...like...at all...
                    I'm actually concerned that the admissions committees will see my scores and (new) grades and pass me off as a workaholic introvert who wouldn't make a good doctor and not bring me in for interviews. From what I understand, it's a fine line between being not good enough, just right, and too good, and nobody but the ACs know where that line lies.

Good luck with the MCAT, have you taken any practice tests yet? They're readily available online (unofficial), and you probably know about the official practice exams.

Any idea where you want to go?
                    If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to record the event, how can you be certain that there was a tree or even a forest to begin with?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin A View Post
                      The MCAT doesn't actually look hard...like...at all...
                      I'm actually concerned that the admissions committees will see my scores and (new) grades and pass me off as a workaholic introvert who wouldn't make a good doctor and not bring me in for interviews. From what I understand, it's a fine line between being not good enough, just right, and too good, and nobody but the ACs know where that line lies.

Good luck with the MCAT, have you taken any practice tests yet? They're readily available online (unofficial), and you probably know about the official practice exams.

Any idea where you want to go?
                      I haven't even looked at any science problems, I've only been working on the verbal/reading section. I haven't taken any full tests, but I have done quite a few verbal/reading portions of the exam. Where online do you get online practice exams?
                      And I want to go to UMDNJ because it's a stone throw away from where I live, which makes everything much more convenient, but I'll settle for other places as well. You?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');