• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So. Cal users, TAKE THE MEGUIAR'S CLASS BY MIKE PHILLIPS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So. Cal users, TAKE THE MEGUIAR'S CLASS BY MIKE PHILLIPS...

I just took the class that Mike taught this morning and I highly recommend it. Excellend information about anything you need or want to know about. Hands on experience to see how each product works... when I was done with the class I felt bad because I didn't pay a dime for it! haha anyway... if you get a chance... go and learn!

...............and what about the pizza!?!?!?!?

Good stuff huh?
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Yes!!! the pizza was probably the best pizza i've ever had! and i've had a whole lot of pizza throughout might life..... all meat hit the spot! :]

Comment

Ummmmmm pizza.......
        SRT-10 Silver

Comment

hey i did the class while on vacation from england

the pizza and donuts were good

Comment

Well we're glad everyone likes the pizza... it's from Lamppost by the way down on Barranca in Irvine, CA

We hope you liked the education and hands-on portions just as much!
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I've taken that class so many times I dream about it from time to time!
              Quadruple Honda Owner
              Black cars are easy!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');