• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pressure Washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Washers

I am in the market for a pressure washer. I don't need anything serious, and I want an electric model. I am going to CostCO to pickup one of those Karcher 1750 psi models. Is 1750 psi enough for cleaning wheels, and wheel wells, undercarriage, and engines? I have heard of a few failures with the Karcher units, but CostCO has an excellent return policy so I am not very worried.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Check out my thread

the short answer is yes, and no Karcher seems to have learned its lesson and has been producing quality products for years now.
    Richard Lin
    ShowCarDetailing
    5548 E. La Palma Ave
    Anaheim, CA 92807
    toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

Thanks, so the Karcher units are now pretty realible? They had the 1650psi model at CostCO. Today I will get it next time I go next week. Do all the models come with the adjustable head, and fixed head?

Comment

No idea. I bought my 1400psi model from Amazon for $49 after rebate. Came with 2 heads---the adjustable one and the fixed one that is really harsh--for cleaning things like sidewalks and not paint cause it'd probably strip it!

Originally posted by Fr0zen
        Thanks, so the Karcher units are now pretty realible? They had the 1650psi model at CostCO. Today I will get it next time I go next week. Do all the models come with the adjustable head, and fixed head?
        Richard Lin
        ShowCarDetailing
        5548 E. La Palma Ave
        Anaheim, CA 92807
        toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

Oh I see, is the fixed one like the coin op car washs? It seems that 1650 is more then enough for washing cars. I am mainly buying a pressure washer for the water savings and the abilitiy to clean wheels, under carriage, engine bays etc.. with ease.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');