• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2001 BMW 540i Sport Wagon with Authentic Alpina Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 BMW 540i Sport Wagon with Authentic Alpina Package

I'm selling my pride and joy 2001 BMW 540i Sport Wagon with Authentic Alpina Package and other extras. I have the pink slip in hand and the car has a clean title, no accidents.

The car is a prime example of how clean and well maintained a sought after BMW should be. It's very clean and runs very well and strong. According to BMW it is 1 of 406 made in 2001 but I don't know the count for actual sport models made in 2001, I'm assuming it's a small list.

All of the main maintenance needed on a E39 540 4.4 V8 have been done and taken care of. The car has had a preventative engine overhaul and will be fine for at least another 80k miles engine wise. I have the maintenance history for the time I have owned the car as well. The car has no mechanical issues besides the signs of wear that come with a 10+ year old car. The car comes from a car (BMW) enthusiast who has meticulously taken care of the car. Most recently I replaced the radiator 2 weeks ago along with belts and tensioners. She rolls smooth with no shakes.

Here's a new video I just made of the car with a walk around and some engine revs.

2001 BMW 540i Sport Touring WagonAlpina front spoiler20" Alpina Softline wheelsCustom Quad Exhaust with Alpina tipsBC Coilovers 30 way adjustableI sold this ...

My car was also featured in Frank Ocean's album teaser last year. Here's the link to the youtube video.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here is a list of the parts on the car:

Authentic Alpina bumper spoiler
    Authentic 20" Alpina Softline wheels (tires are 5 months new)
    Custom exhaust with custom made quad Alpina muffler tips
    BC Racing 30 way adjustable coilovers for comfort or sportiness on your demand (you can adjust to your preference)
    Akebono brake pads (low dust and keeps wheels spotless)
    iPod/ iPhone hook up
    10" Kicker subwoofer and 400w Kicker crossover amp for subwoofer (made for speaker)

Model description

Titanium Silver exterior
    Gray sport interior
    Sport seats
    with wood trim
    M steering wheel
    Tiptronic tranny
    Self leveling rear suspension
    4.4 V8

My car is probably the only 540 sport wagon with real Alpina parts in the US, I think. I don't know of any other around like this one and I'm a car enthusiast.

miles 144,***
    VIN WBADR634X1GN91596

Without some parts we can negotiate another price. But the car will come with all oem parts that were removed, including the 17" style 32 wheels and tires plus suspension parts and the stock resonator.

Price $12,900 obo (with all the extras which are worth over $6,000)

Any offer is a good offer, just call me so we can talk about it : )

Sam
    818-859-3114

Here's some pics

Re: 2001 BMW 540i Sport Wagon with Authentic Alpina Package

wow. sick ride. if you were closer i would consider. good luck!!
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Originally posted by MrCLRider View Post
      wow. sick ride. if you were closer i would consider. good luck!!
      Where do you live?

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');