• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic sealants for sale plus a little more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic sealants for sale plus a little more...

OK people, I have come across some classic sealants, brand new, fresh and unopened:

(1) 16 oz Klasse AIO (All in One)
    (1) 16 oz Klasse SG (Sealant Glaze)
    (1) 8 oz Duragloss 101 (All in One Cleaner Sealant)
    (1) 8 oz Duragloss 111 (Pure Sealant)

But wait, there is more, to compliment this package, I have some some quick detailers and spray sealants to really extend these sealants, also brand new, fresh and unopened:

(1) 16 oz Sonus Acrylic Spritz Quick detail (made to clean up of Klasse products, and will also work with Duragloss)
    (1) 16 oz Sonus Acrylic Spray Sealant (made to extend the life of Klasse Seants, and will work with Duragloss as well)

There is still more, the new and improved version of Klasse SG, that's right it's also brand new, fresh and unopened:
    (1) Jeffs Werkstatt 16 oz Acrylic Jett
    (1) Jeffs Werkstatt 16 oz Acrylic Jett Trigger (a spray sealant with regular sealant durability)
    (1) 16 oz Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Glos spray detailer.

All Jeffs Werkstatt products will work with either Klasse products.

So the price you ask? $30 shipped in lower 48 for the whole pile of goods, that is 25% of full retail. I accept Paypal for payment, pleae PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

RPPM

Re: Classic sealants for sale plus a little more...

Sold to Mr Yuk!!

Comment

Re: Classic sealants for sale plus a little more...

Wowzers!! what a deal! I hate missing Kris's sales. Congrats Mr Yuk.
      Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');