• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pads, solution finish, nano skin, and griots for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pads, solution finish, nano skin, and griots for sale.

Brand new Nano skin 3" kit. It includes everything but the glide lube. The glide lube was bad when I received the kit so I emptied the bottle. $25 shipped. This is over $50 new online.

Used Griots polish and wax set. $35 shipped.

Solution finish trim restorer. 5 oz left out of 12. This bottle is $125 online. I am asking $30 shipped for the rest of the bottle.

Brand new 5.5" lake country hydrotech pads. These are $8-$10 a piece online. I have 8 of them. 3 crimson finishing and 5 tangerine polishing pads. I will let all of these go for $40 shipped.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. P.S. The more you buy, the more you will save from me. Pay via Payal. Buyer pays as gift or the buyer adds 3% for the paypal fees. Everything is shipped via USPS. Continental US only. Thanks for looking.

Re: Pads, solution finish, nano skin, and griots for sale.

Hi im interested in the auto-scrub kit & SF. Please contact at luv2luv212@yahoo.com

Comment

All messages replied to.

Comment

Just to let everyone know. I am open to offers. The worst I can say is no.

Comment

is the nano skin still available?

Comment

Nanoskin is sold. Sorry for the delay. Been busy this weekend. I'll let everything else go for $90 shipped anywhere in the conti-US.

Comment

$75 shipped for everything left! That is as low as I'll go. Just in time for Christmas. I will make sure these will get to you by December 24.

Comment

Pads are sold. $45 shipped for the Solution Finish and Griots. These have been kept in a well maintained environment and shaken periodically. None of them are seperated.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');