• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S: mothers banner,pads,towels,cleaners,polishes,dressings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zd.autospa
    replied
    finally received

After more than a month & 3 times called to USPS.. I received these items finally...

Leave a comment:

• zd.autospa
    replied
    This seller is not responding, after 11 days that he said he already shipped, the items are not yet arrived, kindly send me the proof/ or copy of the shipping receipt.

Leave a comment:

• zd.autospa
    replied
    Re: F/S: mothers banner,pads,towels,cleaners,polishes,dressings.

kindly send my a copy of shipping receipt, the items does not receive until now.
    please check your pm.

Leave a comment:

• zd.autospa
    replied
    ygpm. ..

Leave a comment:

• Vinzbmpnd212
    replied

How about just the PERL, 6" hybrid foamed wool,mothers banner, opt. opti-bond,griots wheel cleaner with foamer sprayer, megs #2 , #3 ,#9 shipped to 02920?

Leave a comment:

• opie_7afe
    replied

yet again no interest so i will drop price to 55 shipped....and this is the bottom line, will not go any lower, even though i said in previous post i would not lower it but i did some thinking....i accept paypal as well. if someone wants a few of the items(not just one) then i guess i could sell it that way...

Leave a comment:

• opie_7afe
    replied

i will add, i do not want trades. im trying to clear some stuff out. ill drop price to 50+15$ shipping and thats the lowest i will go....

Leave a comment:

• Wills.WindowsAndWheels
    replied

Originally posted by opie_7afe View Post
    forgot to add that i will accept any reasonable offer, just be aware the shipping price will remain at 15$ due to size and weight of the package.
    I like the brush lol

Leave a comment:

• opie_7afe
    replied

forgot to add that i will accept any reasonable offer, just be aware the shipping price will remain at 15$ due to size and weight of the package.

Leave a comment:

• F/S: mothers banner,pads,towels,cleaners,polishes,dressings.

so i have some extra stuff laying around that i wont use soon enough so figured i would offer everything up as a group lot basically. id rather sell it all in one go then have to ship multiple items to multiple people. so here is a list of what will be included

1 new pouch of car pro PERL(16oz)
    1 new swissvax wheel brush with a dark walnut stained handle
    5 new lake country pads(2 orange 5.5", 2 white 5.5", 1 hybrid foamed wool 6")
    2 brand new 16x24 dual pile microfiber towels.
    1 mothers banner
    1 opened but new bottle of opt. opti-bond
    1 used bottle of megs endurance tire spray
    1 slightly used bottle of griots wheel cleaner with foamer sprayer
    1 used bottle megs #2 fine cut cleaner
    1 used bottle megs #3 machine glaze
    1 used bottle megs #9 swirl remover

total for everything is $60 + 15$ shipping so 75$ takes it all. picture of the items below, black lines on the bottle shows level of product.

i take paypal for payment.

thanks for looking! also, i usually ship next day after purchase.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');