• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clearance Sale!! Moving and must sell!! Lots of stuff!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearance Sale!! Moving and must sell!! Lots of stuff!!

Moving in 10 days and need to see this stuff go. I use to own SLV Auto Detailing (small shop run out of my garage), but have since closed down. I'll never use all this stuff on my personal cars so here it is.

The more you buy, the cheaper the shipping will be. Of course, if you just buy one item, after shipping you could buy it locally for the same or cheaper. So consider this a bulk sale and buy lots of stuff. All MSRP prices were obtained from Auto Geek.

Detailers Pride Wheel Glaze - unused - $10 (MSRP $20)
    Meguiar's Hot Rims Mag and Aluminum Polish - more than 50% left - $2 (MSRP $10)

Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Protection - 14 of 16oz left - $12 (MSRP $35)
    Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax 2.0 - filled to middle of "Meguiar's" logo in picture - $8 (MSRP $21)
    Collinite's 845 Insulator Wax - unused - $8 each (MSRP $16)
    Poorboy's World Liquid Natty Blue Wax - unused - $8 (MSRP $20)
    Meguiar's M6 Cleaner Wax - fill to top of "6" in picture - $3 (MSRP $11)
    Meguiar's Cleaner Wax Paste - more than 50% left - $2 (MSRP ??)
    Meguiar's M16 Paste Wax - 95% left - $20 (MSRP priceless)

Meguiar's Hot Shine Tire Gel - unused - $3 each (MSRP $9)

White sprayer, chemical resistant grey sprayer - unused - $1 each
    Dispenser Pump for gallon jugs total of 7 - some used, some unused, all like new - $2 each (MSRP $5 each)

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Re: Clearance Sale!! Moving and must sell!! Lots of stuff!!

Meguair's Sanding Backing Pad - lightly used - $2 for both (MSRP $3 each)

Optimum Hyper Polish - 98% left - $12 (MSRP $25)
    Meguiar's Scratch X - 95% left in one, other is new - $3 each (MSRP $9)
    Meguiar's Deep Crystal System Paint Cleaner - unused - $3 (MSRP ??)
    Meguiar's M83 - 50% left (16oz) - $5 (MSRP $25)

Meguiar's Ultimate Detailer - one new, other 60% left - $6 for both (MSRP $11 each)

Meguiar's Aggressive Red Clay - 134g out of 200g left - $10 (MSRP $28)
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Bottles - 1 used, the rest new - $0.50 each (MSRP $1.80 each)

Meguiar's M80 Speed Glaze Gallon - black line on bottle marks amount in picture - $10 (MSRP $35)

Meguiar's D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream - unused - $15 (MSRP $37)

Meguiar's D130 Body Solvent - black line on bottle marks amount - $10 (MSRP $26)

Meguiar's D160 All Season Dressing - black line on bottle marks amount - $10 (MSRP $30)

Shipping will be actual shipping costs from 81132. The more you buy the cheaper it will be for shipping. If you want to buy everything, make me an offer. I want this stuff gone so I don't have to move it.

Colin

Comment

is this it or is there more to come? You already have PM from me. Thanks!
        Mike

Black 98 Pontiac Trans Am
        Black 07 Dodge Ram 1500 Quadcab Hemi

Comment

Hey Mike. This is it. I am keeping some stuff for my personal use. This is all my extra stuff. Thanks.

My PayPal address is cnfowler@hotmail.com

It is best to bump the thread, then PM me. I'll update this thread as things sell. Thanks!

Colin

Comment

You have another PM sir
            Mike

Black 98 Pontiac Trans Am
            Black 07 Dodge Ram 1500 Quadcab Hemi

Comment

PM sent, Mike. Thanks.

Comment

PM sent I'll take the natty's blue and 1 845 along with the bottles.

Comment

PM and email sent, Ron.

Comment

Done deal. Thanks Colin

Comment

Thank you, Ron.

Comment

UPDATE

Dispenser bottles - SOLD
                        Poorboy's World Natty Blue - SOLD
                        3 of the pump dispensers - SOLD
                        1 bottle Collinite 845 - SOLD

Comment

Mike and Ron, your items will be dropped at the Post Office this morning.

Colin

Comment

PM sent for the other bottle of Collinite 845, Meguiar's Sanding Blacks and the Meguiar's Clay.

Comment

Would you send overseas to Australia using USPS?

If yes, I'll take the D151, 4x gallon pump dispensers, and Optimum Hyper Polish.

I'll PM you details if you accept.
                              Paul Marmarinos
                              Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
                              "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');