• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clearance Sale!! Moving and must sell!! Lots of stuff!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clearance Sale!! Moving and must sell!! Lots of stuff!!

Ill take 5 of the 50 cent bottles, a 1 gallon pump, 1 sanding pad, the 83, the deep crystal paint cleaner, and one of the hot shine tire gel. Let me know what you have/dont have, paypal and shipping. Thanks alot

Comment

Don't forget to look at the flat rate boxes too Colin. It's been awhile since I did much shipping but those seemed to work good for heavy stuff. Those are some good prices on your products too. Someone's going to be getting a good deal!
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsports-X View Post
        Ill take 5 of the 50 cent bottles, a 1 gallon pump, 1 sanding pad, the 83, the deep crystal paint cleaner, and one of the hot shine tire gel. Let me know what you have/dont have, paypal and shipping. Thanks alot
        The only things I have left that you want are the M83 and the tire gel. Shipping won't be practical for just those items. I've been finding the USPS has gone crazy with their pricing. You're looking at around $11 for just those two items. Ridiculous thing is I shipped an 18.5 pound box for $15, but they want $11 for a 2 pound box. Stupid, I know.

Colin
        A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
          Don't forget to look at the flat rate boxes too Colin. It's been awhile since I did much shipping but those seemed to work good for heavy stuff. Those are some good prices on your products too. Someone's going to be getting a good deal!
          Yeah, the only problem is the way the Postal Service does their box sizing. The small flat rate won't fit anything, but it's only $5.35. The medium will fit things like a couple bottles of wax, but it's $11.35. The large one will fit a fair amount of stuff, but its over $15. So for guys who want just a couple items, the shipping ends up being $11 which is cost prohibitive, and I don't blame them for backing out.

Colin
          A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
            The only things I have left that you want are the M83 and the tire gel. Shipping won't be practical for just those items. I've been finding the USPS has gone crazy with their pricing. You're looking at around $11 for just those two items. Ridiculous thing is I shipped an 18.5 pound box for $15, but they want $11 for a 2 pound box. Stupid, I know.

Colin

oh dang. i didnt realize there was 4 pages to the thread.. oh well. thanks anyways.

Comment

Everything is SOLD!!!

Thanks to everyone who made purchases. Our move will be that much easier now.

Colin

Comment

Good luck to you on your new adventure. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Comment

Originally posted by rzatch View Post
                  Good luck to you on your new adventure. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thanks, Ron.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');