• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Griots Garage new style 3" polisher and some high end products for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griots Garage new style 3" polisher and some high end products for sale

Hey gang, in my seemingly never ending search to try new products, I came across a good deal I want to make available to the board.

1st item for sale is my own personal Griots Garage 3" Polisher. It has been used once, and has less than 1 hour of usage in total. It comes with a 3.5" Buff and Shine Backing plate (new) and 12New Buff and Shine 4" pads (2 each of yellow, orange, green, black, blue and white)

24 like new (washed, but not used) Meguiars Supreme Shine Micro Fibers

Brand new Klasse All in One and Klasse Sealant Glaze 15.9 oz each
    Brand New Sonus Acrylic Glanz 16 oz (spray sealant specifically for use with Klasse products)
    Brand new tin of Collinite 915 paste wax
    Brand new tin of Collinite 476 paste wax
    Brand new Finish Kare 215 Cleaner Sealant 15 oz
    Brand new tin of Finish Kare 1000P Hi Temp Paste wax
    16 oz of Optimum Poli-Seal in Meguiars self cleaning bottle
    Brand new XMT 360 12 0z
    Brand new XMT Spray wax (new and improved version just released) 12 0z
    1 Meguiars Duffel bag in like new condition.

Please note this will not be ready to ship until Friday 2/24/12, as the supplier forgot to ship the Finish Kare 1000P, it is being shipped tomorrow.

Asking price for the entire package is $100 shipped in the lower 48 states. Quite a steal, less than 33% of what the package would cost from an online retailer.

Paypal for payment, PM me with questions. Thanks for looking.

RPPM

Re: Griots Garage new style 3" polisher and some high end products for sale

Also to add in, 3 unopened rolls of Meguiars Masking tape, all 3 sizes they offer.

Comment

One more combination to add, also brand new:

Jeffs Werkstatt Prime Strong, and Acrylic Jett. Each bottle is 15.9 oz. All that, same $100 asking price from above. I took the liberty of pricing out what all of this would cost online, and listed below:

Klasse AIO and SG Package price of $40
      Sonus Acrylic Glanz $15.99
      Collinite 915 $29.99
      Collinite 476 $15.99
      Finish Kare 215 $15.99
      Finish Kare 1000P $15.99
      XMT 360 $15.99
      XMT Spray wax $15.99
      Meguiars Duffel Bag $30
      Griots 3" DA $95
      12 Buff and Shine Pads $24.99
      Werkstatt Prime Strong and Acrylic Jett $40
      Meguiars Masking tape $11.99

Retail total (not including Poli-Seal, or Meguiars self cleaning bottle) is $367.91. 27% of retail, not too bad...

Comment

Wow that's a hell of a deal, what would you sell the 3" DA, the 12 pads and the 24 MF's for?
        Mike

Black 98 Pontiac Trans Am
        Black 07 Dodge Ram 1500 Quadcab Hemi

Comment

At this point I would really like to just do one package. Shipping out multiple items quickly adds to my costs. I am basically breaking even on the whole package depending on where it is shipped to.

Comment

I were to break it up, I would ask for $75 shipped for the polisher, 12 pads and 24 micro fibers.

Comment

Alright ill take it, I tried to pm you but I'm ony phone. Can you email your PayPal address to me at mikemartin72983@gmail.com?
              Mike

Comment

Email sent, I also left a message for you on your profile page.

Comment

Okay I'm paying you now, I'll take the first package you mentioned.
                  Mike

Comment

It's all yours. Thank you.

Comment

All listed items are sold to transambrotha.

Comment

RPPM rocks! This guy is a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again Kris!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                        Mike

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');