• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare Find! Untouched M19 wax!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Find! Untouched M19 wax!

After months of searching, I have finally been able to source a limited quantity of the fabled M19 Mirror Glaze Wax. I am putting forth my own funds to source it, however I would like to share the good find.

For those of you who don't know, this wax is packaged in a beautiful red tin and is no longer produced by Meguiars. They are almost impossible to find. Image link posted below.

These cans have never been opened (coming right off the shelf) but you must keep in mind the age of the wax. I cannot guarantee its condition, only that you are getting them first-hand.

Price is $40 shipped to anywhere CON. US. I can only make this purchase if I have enough interest. This will be first-come first, serve.

So, any takers?

Re: Rare Find! Untouched M19 wax!

PM Sent

Comment

Still several available, although one has been claimed.

Comment

I have found an alternate shipping method that will allow me to lower the price of these bad boys to $30 shipped.

There are a total of 11 of these still available.

Comment

Count me in for one!

Comment

This is not happening due to lack of interest. My apologies, everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');