• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUYING used G110v2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUYING used G110v2!

Hello everyone,

Anyone interested in selling their G110v2 DA? I live in the Los Angeles area. Please, let me know your asking price and condition of the machine!

Thanks in advance!

Re: BUYING used G110v2!

Originally posted by Creativo View Post
    Hello everyone,

Anyone interested in selling their G110v2 DA? I live in the Los Angeles area. Please, let me know your asking price and condition of the machine!

Thanks in advance!
    Good luck trying to find a used one yet. Since they just came out, I believe, in december. It will be hard to find somebody ready to sell. If they do, it will probably be close to new price. I have looked on ebay and some other auction sites as well just out of curiosity, but have not seen any. In fact, new G110V2's just started popping up on ebay in the last week or so. Im just saying that at this point, even if you did find somebody willing to sell a "new" machine, you'd probably be better off buying new. If you are interested in a new one, check out ADS, you get a free soft buff 2.0 pad of your choice, M205 sample, and cleaning cloth. Best deal on the G110V2 I could find as I just purchased through them this past week.
    There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Comment

I just sold my G110v1 to cover the price of the G110v2 that I bought through ADS as mentioned above. Although I sold my v1 for $120 and the v2 kit cost $165 (shipped), the included polishing pad ($15), Ultimate Wipe ($3) , 12 oz sampler of M205 ($12), and W68DA backing plate ($35) actually netted me $20 on the deal.

Not to mention that cool red/black rigid tool bag that comes with the v2. Price on that alone would probably be $30+ if sold separately

Comment

Thank you guys for the responses.

I should start preparing my pocket for a new machine!

Comment

amazon has the machine for 149 w/free ship

Comment

Originally posted by flakybear View Post
            amazon has the machine for 149 w/free ship
            To get the free shipping you have to sign up for some deal they have. Although you can cancel the deal, if you forget to cancel within a specified time, they charge you $79...that would eat the $16.95 shipping and other free stuff from ADS pretty quick.
            There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Comment

I believe what your talking about is the Amazon Prime which gets things shipped in two days. The free super saver shipping is anything that has that posted next to the item for a total of $25.00. Shipping does take between 5-9 days though. Read Amazon super ship on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by kimchiyuk View Post
                To get the free shipping you have to sign up for some deal they have. Although you can cancel the deal, if you forget to cancel within a specified time, they charge you $79...that would eat the $16.95 shipping and other free stuff from ADS pretty quick.
                You don't have to sign up for anything to get free shipping from Amazon. Free shipping is already an option for any product purchased directly from Amazon. However, normal free shipping means 5-9 business days, while if you sign up for Amazon Prime you get 2-day free shipping.

However, like you said, please don't forget to cancel Amazon Prime if you do sign up for it after your trial period!

Comment

I would just save up for a new one. Hard to imagine someone selling a unit no more then 45 days old, unless they damaged it somehow.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');