• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler .... D151 samples !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler .... D151 samples !!!!

Im just trying to see how many people would be interested in some of Meguiars infamous D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream. I bought myself a gallon of this goodness at a great deal, but is way too much product for me to use, I dont like products sitting for long periods of time, and only have so many cars to use it on...

What I want to know is if anyone would be interested in purchasing some sample bottles from me. I should have about 4-5 12oz bottles for sale maybe more depending on how much I have left. I dont have a price yet, because im not sure how much its gonna cost to ship. I will fill up a 12oz bottle tonite and will swing by the post office tomorrow to get a price quote. ADS sells their sampler sizes for 7 dollars. plus shipping.. Just to give you an idea. it will probably be about 10 bucks shipped to your door. Small price to pay to try it out !!!!

Im also willing to trade products as well, just let me know what you got. Thanks guys and happy detailing
    - Markito -

Re: Feeler .... D151 samples !!!!

I'm interested!
    2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
    Black Obsidian

Comment

awesome your first on my list... i will get back to you guys on wednesday. I am currently moving out of my apartment so i wont have time to check on here till i get back to work on wednesday! Thanks for your interest, its a great product for sure!!
      - Markito -

Comment

Let me know too
        There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Comment

I think I'd take some too. My cars are in good shape, but I am going to do few side jobs soon and would like to see how this stuff is.

Comment

I would be in for this also... let me know. Thanks.

Comment

This is a great product. Great for quick swirl removal and some wax. I'd top it with something like M21 to protect, but overall a great product. I use it on my mountain bike frame.
              NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Hey guys i'll get the pricing for the shipping cost tomorrow, I've been busy moving. Thanks for the interests guys, i'll reply back later on tonight/tomorrow with the info. Thanks for being patient... moving in the rain is not fun!!!
                - Markito -

Comment

First off id like to apologize for the late reply, i havent been able to get to a computer till today.. its been a hectic week for sure.. Anyways i got a chance to go to the post office and the shipping rate was a little more than i expected. it wouldnt fit in the flat rate box. atleast not the one under 5 bucks... so to ship it priority and receive in 2 business days will be $5.25 for shipping alone and $1 dollar for the bottle to put the product it...

id like to get $12 dollars shipped!! if you guys are still interested. please email me at r6_yami @yahoo.com (no spaces) or send me a private message. Thanks guys sorry for the delay
                  - Markito -

Comment

As much as I want it, I think I'll have to give up my spot to order one. I won't be able to get good use outta it for another few months as I don't have a DA yet.
                    Good luck with the sale!
                    2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
                    Black Obsidian

Comment

not a problem... youll love having a DA... your arm will thank you!
                      - Markito -

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch34 View Post
                        As much as I want it, I think I'll have to give up my spot to order one. I won't be able to get good use outta it for another few months as I don't have a DA yet.
                        Good luck with the sale!
                        I finally used my D151 sample today, by hand, on a full size SUV of all things. Turned out pretty well! It can be applied via hand, DA or rotary.

Comment

^^Good to know! But I'd still rather put that $12 to my DA fund -- getting fewer and fewer hours at work, gotta scavenge what I can! lol

Sorry for not going through with the purchase Still Learnin, but I'm pretty sure you won't have much trouble selling the samples! Good luck!
                          2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
                          Black Obsidian

Comment

I hear ya! I didn't have time to pull out the DA for the Expedition, ugh. That's the only reason I know, lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');