• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian that WTB Meg's Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian that WTB Meg's Products

Hi everyone,
    I live in Ontario, Canada, and want to purchase a few Meguiar's products, but some are not available in Canada. I know I can get some of the products locally at Canadian Tire, and I realise I can get the rest online, but the US shipping rates are quite high. I thought I would just post something here, and see if there is any interest. If any Canadian's have these products and are willing to sell them, just let me know. And here is the list.

1. SwirlX (G17616)........................................................(QTY. 1)
    2. Ultimate Compund (G17216)........................................(QTY. 1)
    3. Show Car Glaze (16oz) (M0716)...................................(QTY. 1)
    4. Synthetic Sealant 2.0 (16oz) (M2116)...........................(QTY. 1)
    5. Hi-Tech Yellow Wax Liquid (16oz) (M2616).....................(QTY. 1)
    6. Last Touch Spray Detailer (1 gal.) (D15501)...................(QTY. 1)
    7. All Season Dressing (1 gal.) (D16001)............................(QTY. 1)
    8. Soft Foam Applicator Pads (2 Pack) (X3070)...................(QTY. 2)
    9. Water Magnet Microfiber Drying Towel (X2000)...............(QTY. 1)
    10. Ultimate Quik Wax (G17516)........................................(QTY. 1)

Thanks for the interest.
    Ryan

Re: Canadian that WTB Meg's Products

Drive to the States if you are close to the border.
    Dilution Chart

Comment

Ryan, I hope you find someone local that has what you want, if they are located in the next Province over, or further, expect to pay minimum $20 shipping on just the two 1 Gal containers using CPC parcel service (ground).

I just have stuff that's either too expensive or not available locally shipped to a parcel service just across the border and drive down and pick it up myself. Last trip cost me $16 in gas.... much cheaper than having it shipped to my door and I got to go for a 3 hr drive.

Plan B would be to check out the offerings from places like eShine who carries a nice range of products only not that much from Meguiars.

And no...... you can't have my 1 gal of Last Touch!

Regards

Christian

Comment

Your best bet is to drive to Niagara Falls, NY to Advance Auto Parts (zip code 14304.) They stock SwirlX and Ultimate Compound, among other things. Alternatively, you could try ordering from an online retailer like AutoGeek.net.

Comment

thanks everyone. I do realise that I will most likely just have to order it online. I was just trying to avoid the high shipping prices since there would be 2 gallons, and a bunch of other products. Honestly, I was just trying to see if there was anyone nearby (most likely in Toronto area) that had an abundance of any of the products (mainly the larger stuff like the Last Touch or All Season Dressing). Then I could just order the smaller stuff I can't get here in Canada, and shipping wouldn't be a big deal. As for going over the border and getting the stuff, well it's about a 6 hour round trip (maybe more), and I just don't have that kind of time right now. Thanks for the input anyone...by the way, I am still looking for the stuff in case there is someone out there with it.
          Thanks
          Ryan

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');