• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rent me your copy of "How to Use The PC for Show Car Results DVD‏"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent me your copy of "How to Use The PC for Show Car Results DVD‏"

I've been trying to get a copy of "How to Use The PC for Show Car Results" DVD, but ADS is sold out. Looking to rent your copy in exchange for a new sealed bottle (your choice) of Ultimate Quik Detail, Ultimate Quik Wax, or NXT 2.0, I'll keep the DVD for one week from the time I receive it and return to you (We each handle our own postage) and I'll also cover shipping for your selected product anywhere in the continental US. It would be optimal if I could view the DVD before the end of June when I plan to complete a maintenance detail on my Accord.

= or or

Re: Rent me your copy of "How to Use The PC for Show Car Results DVD‏"

I'll do it! But you keep your products.
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
      I'll do it! But you keep your products.
      Are you sure? PM sent...

Comment

Positive! PM sent back...

Anything I can do to help someone keep their car shinny! Plus you said Accord and I'm a Honda owner now. lol
        Scott

Comment

Awwwwright! Honda power!

Many thanks! I appreciate your generosity.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
            Positive! PM sent back...

Anything I can do to help someone keep their car shinny! Plus you said Accord and I'm a Honda owner now. lol
            Question: What is the deal with all this use of the word shinny instead of shiny? At first I thought it was a spelling error, but I see more people using it, even on autopia.com. Would someone please fill me in? This is really bugging me.
            Last edited by CieraSL; May 25, 2009, 10:21 PM.
            Shane
            1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Make it look shiny? Um, not sure how to explain it without just copying the definition down?

Like new pennies are shiny, make you car shiny instead of having it be dull?

IDK, lol. That's all I've got.

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
                Question: What is the deal with all this use of the word shinny? At first I thought it was a spelling error, but I see more people using it, even on autopia.com. Would someone please fill me in? This is really bugging me.
                Its are grate school system these days... every post I read has some dumb spelling errors, and it's not like accidental internet typing... so unless it's a new word in the detailing dictionary, it's just poor spelling

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
                Make it look shiny? Um, not sure how to explain it without just copying the definition down?

Like new pennies are shiny, make you car shiny instead of having it be dull?

IDK, lol. That's all I've got.
                shinny vs shiny haha
                Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
                Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Comment

Originally posted by ivopivo View Post
                  Its are grate school system these days... every post I read has some dumb spelling errors, and it's not like accidental internet typing... so unless it's a new word in the detailing dictionary, it's just poor spelling

shinny vs shiny haha
                  Was the are instead of our intentional?

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                  Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Way to go Scott. That is very nice of you to help him out.
                    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C. View Post
                      Was the are instead of our intentional?
                      Very.. so was the 'grate' haha
                      Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
                      Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
                        Awwwwright! Honda power!

Many thanks! I appreciate your generosity.
                        Contradiction. You use "Honda" and "Power" in the same sentance. This is a direct contradiction, and a complete false statement. Please retract.
                        2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
                        2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                        2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                        2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
                          Contradiction. You use "Honda" and "Power" in the same sentance. This is a direct contradiction, and a complete false statement. Please retract.
                          Ouch! Next you'll be disparaging the quality of Honda's superior paint finishes?

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
                            Ouch! Next you'll be disparaging the quality of Honda's superior paint finishes?
                            I'm just trying to ruffle some feathers, no harm
                            2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
                            2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                            2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                            2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
                              I'm just trying to ruffle some feathers, no harm

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');