• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like New G100 - $120 Shipped. (Price lowered!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like New G100 - $120 Shipped. (Price lowered!)

I have a almost brand new Meguiars G100 for sale. I purchased it a few years ago and could never get the hang of using it. It has TWO hours total. It's sat in the box since then.

Looking for some extra cash so I'm looking to sell it. I will let it go for $120 shipped. I will enterain offers so if you have a price shipped, let me know.
    Last edited by tgfhatch; Apr 13, 2009, 05:45 PM. Reason: Lowered price.

Re: Like New G100 - $170 Shipped.

You're going to need to go lower than that. You can purchase a brand new G110 for $150 with extras included. Good luck with your sale though.

Comment

Wow!
      You do know these are selling used for about $100 or less, and you can get the new G110 for about $140?

$170 is a bit high.

Nick
      2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
      2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
      2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
      2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Actually had no clue. Haven't looked at prices on anything detail related in a long time. Thanks for the heads up. I just remember buying mine it was well above that price.

Thanks for the tips though.

Price lowered! Can a moderator change the title to reflect the new price for me?

Comment

You got it.

Comment

Re: Like New G100 - $120 Shipped. (Price lowered!)

Originally posted by tgfhatch View Post
            I have a almost brand new Meguiars G100 for sale. I purchased it a few years ago and could never get the hang of using it. It has TWO hours total. It's sat in the box since then.

Looking for some extra cash so I'm looking to sell it. I will let it go for $120 shipped. I will enterain offers so if you have a price shipped, let me know.
            Have a close look at your G100. To detailing enthusiasts, there is an important distinction between the G100 and the G100a (the "a" came with a backing plate), and you could be hurting your sale by listing the unit incorrectly,

See Machine Photos - DA Polishers - Rotary Buffers - Traditional Orbital Buffers

It would also help to post a photo of the item

Comment

Thanks for the tips. It's actually a G100a, as it comes with the backing plate.

I will also take $100 shipped if somebody is interested!

Comment

pics???

Comment

bump. somebody buy this thing!!! Anyone? Still $100 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');