• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Samples - 105/205/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Samples - 105/205/21

I would like a couple ounces of M105 (new), M205, and M21 to try before I commit to buying full bottles of each.

My stock isn't huge right now, but I'm willing to do some trades or put forth a few dollars for each.

Thanks!
    Zane Oliver - Shine Shoppe Automotive Detailing
    1993 Camaro Z28
    2005 Tahoe Z71

Re: Wanted: Samples - 105/205/21

Go to ADS and Rick has a sample program. M105 (new version) and M205 are offered on a 12oz sample bottle.

Comment

ADS
      Joel
      Firefighter/EMT-B
      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
      '99 F-150

Comment

I've already looked at ADS and appreciate the suggestion, but I'm not willing to spend $30+ dollars to try the products. If I like the samples, Rick will definitely get my order.
        1993 Camaro Z28
        2005 Tahoe Z71

Comment

Originally posted by ZaneO View Post
          I've already looked at ADS and appreciate the suggestion, but I'm not willing to spend $30+ dollars to try the products. If I like the samples, Rick will definitely get my order.
          Most of the ADS 12 oz sampler bottles run about $10, including M105 for $9.99.

Comment

So, 10 + 10 + 10 + $30. So if they are ten a piece, he would be paying $30 for samples. Not, $9.99. You cant just sample one product, cause what are you going to compare it to?

Comment

Lol...I never figured it to be so difficult to get a few small samples of Meguiar's products on a Meguiar's forum.
              1993 Camaro Z28
              2005 Tahoe Z71

Comment

Originally posted by ZaneO View Post
                Lol...I never figured it to be so difficult to get a few small samples of Meguiar's products on a Meguiar's forum.
                Hi Zane,

Long time no see?

We don't have an official "Samples Program", usually these kinds of things end up just getting abused. In the past 100 hundred years or so, just putting out good products has for the most part been pretty successful.

What are your current "go-to" compounds and polishes?

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hey, Mike!

I've been around a little...just quietly lurking. Life's been crazy and busy the past couple of years - new career, new wife, new house, etc.

I completely understand the sample thing...just thought a member might have a little extra I could trade/buy.

I most often use Menzerna polishes. Every once in a while, an Einszett or 3M gets thrown in.
                  1993 Camaro Z28
                  2005 Tahoe Z71

Comment

Don't buy either or sample them because then you won't know what to do with all of your other polishes/compounds! LOL

I'd offer but I only bought the testers and now wish I bought a whole lot more. They're amazing. (speaking specifically of M105/M205).
                    ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

why not buy the full bottles of what you want, if you like them, you've got them already, you don't like them, you'd have no problem selling 105/205/21 on here as the majority of people love the stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');