• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED an El Camino for Carlisle Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED an El Camino for Carlisle Events

WANTED

ONE EL CAMINO any generation
    To be purchased by and given away by
    CARLISLE EVENTS
    at the 50th Anniversary Celebration
    of the El Camino

Carlisle Events is looking to purchase an El Camino to be used as the give away car during GM Carlisle. The vehicle must be in good shape and make a good appearance. Of course it has to be in good running condition!

If anyone has an Elky for sale please EMAIL or PM me with all the vehicle details including photos (a must), asking price, and your phone number so I can put you in contact with the proper people at Carlisle.
    Leo

Re: WANTED an El Camino for Carlisle Events

There's one just down the road from my house for sale. Looks like it was parked there in the last day or two...

Problem is were pretty far from Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I seen a beautiful '64 going down the salty MN roads this morning....not sure why is was on the road this time of year though.

It may have even said Meguiar's on the side but I just got a glimpse of it and can't be sure...

I've always loved these cars and hope you find one.
      Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Stopped and looked at it today, it's a thrashed 1988 with a new motor for $2000.00
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');