• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Stuff For Sale:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godiva
    autodetailingsolutions is having a 50% off sale on brushes.
    Yeah but I'm not a online business they order in bulk so they can give those prices!

Comment

Hi Crazy1,

I have a 20pack of Ultimate Wipes (unopened) I'd do a straight swap but I'm in the UK.

Bryan
      Last edited by Blr123; Apr 27, 2006, 01:16 PM.

Comment

have you sold these items yet ? If not what are the possibilities to avoid shipping them i pick them up (live near Lansing) What is the price if I pick them up ?

Comment

Originally posted by thetwins2003
          have you sold these items yet ? If not what are the possibilities to avoid shipping them i pick them up (live near Lansing) What is the price if I pick them up ?
          No Items have not been sold they are still for sale .I PM you but you never got back at me I will PM you again with price.

Comment

Originally posted by Blr123
            Hi Crazy1,

I have a 20pack of Ultimate Wipes (unopened) I'd do a straight swap but I'm in the UK.

Bryan
            Sorry (Blr123) I sould have said this before only if you are in the USA!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');