• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citri-Gel (D-1401) Unopened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt1Corvette
    Very nice. I too am always hunting for it. I came home last weekend to my car's cover off and it exposed. Storing it at my dads house while I was away, he had decided to take it out and no recover it. Had a really bad sap blob that had dried on my hood. Citri-gel to the rescue. Little love and it came right off.

Was on my way back from a golf tournament last weekend in Corona, stopped at a garage sale and coincidently found 3/4 of a gallon for sale at a garage sale. $1. It got the front seat and the seatbelt for the ride home.

Same dilution I am using. Detailing a cl-65 a few weeks ago with some crazy wheels. Don't recall the brand, but I was taking no chances. Grabbed the citrigel.
    Nice find!!

I agree with you on those wheels. There's a good chance that you could purchase a new small car for what those wheels cost to replace. When it comes to multi-peice wheels I always err to the side of caution.

On a side note, the 65 cars are simply awesome. I hope you get to drive and please, post some pictures. They truly are rare.
    Quadruple Honda Owner
    Black cars are easy!

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');