• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar Car Care Products - Lowers E.T.'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar Car Care Products - Lowers E.T.'s

Meguiar Car Care Products

We don't know a lot about these products except they were marketed by one of Barry's brothers. From my understanding, and I could be wrong, but Meguair's did make the formulations, but that's as far as the support for the product went. We have to old Full Page Ads in our literature collection that has some more information, we'll try to locate them and scan them.

Enjoy!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Meguiar Car Care Products - Lowers E.T.'s

I remember those!!!

Chris
    Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Mike, You are fast off the blocks! It was great to see those old black bottles and I laughed when I saw that "Lowers E.T.s" line that used to be on the back. I knew there was some quasi-Mequiar link to the whole thing (Barry's brother, h-m-m-m-). The stuff had a very distinctive smell and was the only thing that came close to the old Cleanbright Liquid Ebony for eliminating (and I mean ELIMINATING) spider webs and swirl marks on black cars. Thanks for starting this obscure thread taking us deep into the lore of auto waxing. What next? The original "Classic Wax" in the black can? RKB

Comment

haha that's awesome, what year do those bottles date back to?
        --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Comment

This is really good stuff. Lowers et's.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

That's great!! I used the conditioner and finish on my first car waaay back in 1968. I got away from Meguiar's and only started using their products again in the last few years. Now, Megs is all I use.

Thanks for the memories....
            1968 Mustang Coupe Candy Apple Red
            1990 Limited Editon Mustang 5.0 Convertible (7UP Car)

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');