• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UQW in humid climate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UQW in humid climate

Is anyone else in a humid climate using UQW?

I live in a very hot and VERY humid climate, 90% mostly, in the summer. My first experience with UQW was very tedious. It is not a mist on/work/remove product like I had hoped.

Temp was 95 degrees, humidity was 90%. I bring that up because it was like it wasn't able to dry. It took a long time to remove it completely. I would have done better just Using my Gold Class liquid wax instead, it doesn't take as long.
    My automotive related blog! http://hereishowiviewthings.blogspot.com/

Re: UQW in humid climate

It would sound to me like if there was a 'layer' of wax to remove, you used way too much.

All you want to do is spray it on a towel, and wipe the towel across the surface. Shouldnt be much of anything left to see.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I usualy apply UQW just like I apply any quick detailer. Never had a problem this way and obtain a great shine.

Comment

I'm in Texas also. Spray on and wipe off immediately works great for me. Just like quick detailer.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');