• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Silvarado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Silvarado

Hello sort of new here and would like some advice.What Products would be best used on new vehicles that call for a non abrasive wax that can be used on clear coat.OK 100 questions here i have a new chamois and read that it can scratch the plastic headlight lens is there any truth to this?
    WAX ON WAX OFF

Re: New Silvarado

I like gold class

Comment

Is there suppose to be an applicator in the box i bought the liquid Class Gold
      WAX ON WAX OFF

Comment

Did you buy the new Gold Class Carnauba Plus or the original Gold Class? Either way, I believe there should have been an applicator in the package.
        Tedrow's Detailing
        845-642-1698
        Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Originally posted by dennisg View Post
          Hello sort of new here and would like some advice.What Products would be best used on new vehicles that call for a non abrasive wax that can be used on clear coat.OK 100 questions here i have a new chamois and read that it can scratch the plastic headlight lens is there any truth to this?
          I picked up my 2010 Silverado Two weeks ago this Friday(granite Black Metallic). Applied one coat of NXT Tech 2.0 on Friday night then second coat of same Saturday night and topped it with Gold Class Carnauba looks great.
          Go to Walmart and purchase yourself the Absorber. It comes in a plastic tube best Chamois you could ever use.

Comment

Originally posted by delig8 View Post
            I picked up my 2010 Silverado Two weeks ago this Friday(granite Black Metallic). Applied one coat of NXT Tech 2.0 on Friday night then second coat of same Saturday night and topped it with Gold Class Carnauba looks great.
            Go to Walmart and purchase yourself the Absorber. It comes in a plastic tube best Chamois you could ever use.
            NXT is killer Stuff.

I use it on EVERY car I detail.

I also recommend for upkeep is Ultimate Quick Wax as it will keep the car nice between washes and with trucks, lots of wide open areas prone to waterspots.

Comment

The Gold Class is great.

I really like using the absorber, great product.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

I use Gold Class when I don't do a full detail on the vehicle. Its slight cleaning properties and conditioning oils really make needy finishes "pop."

Also, I use the absorber as well, just be sure you completely remove all dirt from the vehicle before drying, otherwise it will drag contaminants and create swirls. Unlike a microfiber, there is nowhere for the trapped contaminants to go.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');