• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glass cleaner advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass cleaner advice

Perhaps someone will guide me to the right product.

I bought several of the Target "gift paks" as they contained some great products, a good coupon and all for an amazing low price. In that box was a bottle of "Quik Mist and Wipe Glass Cleaner". A clear liquid glass cleaner I really like. Like it so much I took it to work and had one my associates try it cleaning windows in a school building. Combined with a couple of micro-fibers the stuff works great, especially compared to what they currently use.

However it is my understanding the product was only made for the Target gift paks and not available separately.

What Meguiar's product most closely matches this "Quik Mist and Wipe Glass Cleaner" so I can test it out too and cost compare to the glass cleaner we use at work now.

Thanks,

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    David

Re: Glass cleaner advice

Well, Nxt Glass Cleaner would be closest.

However, the Detailer Line Glass Cleaner Concentrate will be your best cost.

And both are great, dont worry.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: Glass cleaner advice

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      Well, Nxt Glass Cleaner would be closest.

However, the Detailer Line Glass Cleaner Concentrate will be your best cost.

And both are great, dont worry.

I would have to agree. I have just recently bought and tried the NXT Glass Cleaner (on several vehicles) and have to say I am extremely impressed with that.
      Cost wise, the concentrate may be the way to go depending on how much you plan on using.
      Don
      "In the game of life, I have no need for tickets on the 50-yard line, I brought my shoes, I came to play." unknown

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OC-Det...7770507?v=wall

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');