• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Tech Wax followed by M26 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Tech Wax followed by M26 ?

Hey guys, I was off the forum for the winter time and I'm getting my car all ready for nice weather. I'm gonna clay it tomorrow and I was thinking if NXT folowed by M26 is still the most popular choice ? I remember that it used to be what was recommended by members often. Last year I only tried NXT and I really liked it.
    Should I do two coats of NXT and 2 coats of M26 ?

Re: NXT Tech Wax followed by M26 ?

You could but that may be overkill and you may be wasting product. I would say to follow the clay with a designated paint cleaner like Ultimate Compound or Swirlx. These products will do wonders in bringing out the true shine and color of your finish. After cleaning the paint (removing swirls, scratches, oxidation, etc.) then you could use NXT 2.0 followed by M26 (only one coat of each).
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Re: NXT Tech Wax followed by M26 ?

Originally posted by toyopl View Post
      Hey guys, I was off the forum for the winter time and I'm getting my car all ready for nice weather. I'm gonna clay it tomorrow and I was thinking if NXT folowed by M26 is still the most popular choice ? I remember that it used to be what was recommended by members often. Last year I only tried NXT and I really liked it.
      Should I do two coats of NXT and 2 coats of M26 ?
      I would do two coats of NXT and then follow up with a coat of M26 twelve hours later.
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');