• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If DC1 discontiued what happens to DC2 and DC3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If DC1 discontiued what happens to DC2 and DC3?

From recent posts I have read that DC1 is being discontinued. First off, is this true?

Second, is the DC line going to be relabeled and sold as separate products instead of being aligned with a particular system? For example, the creation of a consumer polish and carnauba wax not connected via the DC label. Thanks in advance!
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Re: If DC1 discontiued what happens to DC2 and DC3?

Wow! Where have you been? ...J/K. I see that you're new. DC1 has been discontinued since last year. Its replacement is SwirlX. The label have already been changed and and they are still in the consumer Deep Crystal line up. They just are not numbered anymore from. Step 1, Step 2, Step 3..etc.

DC1 has since been discontinued in the States but is still in production in other countries.

General Auto Detailing Discussion. Participate in existing discussion or start a new thread with your question.

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    DC1 is still around, but with the introduction of these new scratch and swirl mark removers it's likely going to be discontinued and if you notice, the labels on DC Polish and Carnauba no longer have the "Step" labeling on them.

Alan T.

Comment

Holy ****! I think Megs needs to change their website because it still has DC1 as a product and does not say that it has been discontinued in the states. Anyway, thanks a lot!
      Tedrow's Detailing
      845-642-1698

Comment

I doubted that Meguiars will discontinue DC2 and DC3 anytime soon. They are the only products they have left, that are PURE polish and PURE carnauba. This is, of course, in the CONSUMER line.

Comment

Originally posted by coopers23 View Post
          Holy ****! I think Megs needs to change their website because it still has DC1 as a product and does not say that it has been discontinued in the states. Anyway, thanks a lot!
          The Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner is still on our website because we still have some in stock and it is still available for purchase. When our entire stock is depleted it will be removed.
          Brian Hann
          Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
          Meguiar's Inc.
          Irvine, California
          bhann@meguiars.com
          (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Thanks Brian. Good to know that for future reference.
            Tedrow's Detailing
            845-642-1698

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');