• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratch-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch-X

WOW, this stuff is great....not surprising, since it is from Meguiars

I applied this to my '04 Sienna underneath all of the door handles. The area where your fingers go into to open the door. The drivers side was really bad, due to the Mr's fingernails. Man, one application and they are all gone. I then applied some Gold wax and they look brand new.

Great stuff!!

Re: Scratch-X

The hardest part for many is getting the technique done. Once you have it down it is indeed a fantastic product. Glad you achieved the results you were after.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

I tried this before, underneath the door handles, and it works like magic everytime.

Comment

how does it work for other parts of the car, hood, doors for example

Comment

It works fine, as mentioned, just have to get the technique down at first.

It sort of turns out that under the door handles on most cars is kind of an area that forces the proper technique, basically focusing on a small area at a time.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

A lot of us. Myself included, have done complete cars with scratch-x.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

I took my car to a bubbles car wash (not toouchless) NEVER take your car to a carwash that is not touchless, i learnt that the hard way. Anyways, i did my ENTIRE car with sratchx 2.0 (took me about 6-8 hours) but man does it look great, it looks better than it did before i got all the damage from the wash. Throw a coat of Gold class liquid wax on there and it looked amazing.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');