• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Number of applications in a tin can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of applications in a tin can

Pinnacle is claiming on their Souveran (8 oz) paste wax, that you can get at least 30 applications (I am assuming this is a regular size car). Now, Meguiars makes paste waxes containing 11 oz. Have anyone actually finished a paste wax (11 oz) from Meguiars, and estimated how many times they used it (complete coverage of the car's paint, of course)?

Re: Number of applications in a tin can

I have not finished my can of Hi-Tech Yellow Wax (i have a quad cab dodge ram and a pontiac grand prix). By all means they are not small vehicles, and i have waxed them at least 10 times combined, probably more, and the can is stilll WAY above half way. I would expect the product to go bad before i use it all lol.

Comment

Had a can of NXT(1.0), *FINALLY* finished it. Must have done 20-30 waxes (minimum) with it, maybe significantly more. Lasts way too long, makes it hard to justify buying the latest and greatest.
      2010 XRS

Comment

I would say the paste version of the GC CP and TechWax 2.0 will last at least twice as long. This is in terms of numbers of applications.

Comment

oh yeah..provided you apply it nice and thin, it will last you a longgggggggg time
          Addicted

Comment

No joke. Meguiars paste waxes are really cost effectives. It's great (Gold Class CP) as a topper on top of TechWax 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
              No joke. Meguiars paste waxes are really cost effectives. It's great (Gold Class CP) as a topper on top of TechWax 2.0.

There was a guy on here from England, if I remember right, he did not show any pictures, but he won an award on his car for the most shiniest using this this combo.
              Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

Just did my first complete application of this wax (GC CP), and barely was even used of the wax.

Comment

Too many to remember.lol
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');