• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went Shopping Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went Shopping Today

Now that the new products are out I decided to go shopping. I bought Ultimate Wash and Wax, which as most Meguiars products do, it smells great!! In case you have not seen the other thread Advance Auto Parts does have a $5 rebate. I also bought Ultimate Product, which also smells good. I can not wait to get to use these products. Then I went to Target. Went to my favorite isle, and saw no new products. So I can not comment on whether or not the rebate is just a Advance Auto Parts or not. But I did find the Show Car Care Kit on clearance for $14 which is $6 off the original price. Good Deal in my eyes, so I bought a kit. There were a lot of them there, so that made me happy. Maybe Dad will buy me one too!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Re: Went Shopping Today

When I go to Target I also try to hit that isle first

Looked at that package too last time I was there but just can't see that good of a package, maybe it's that I don't need it or couple things in there I don't use but for the money it's pretty goog and if you got it for clearence for $14 I will touble check to see if it's at our's too.
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Re: Went Shopping Today

Seems like Target is always the last one to get new products.
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');