• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Interior Quick Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Interior Quick Detailer

Picked up a bottle tonight for the heck of it since it's new even though I've got 9 bottles of the pervious kind. The first thing I noticed was the sprayer doesn't leak all over your hands like the old bottles. Another plus is the two spray settings it has, which is a plus. I tried it on the inside of my truck and it leaves a good finish. Only thing I wish they would make would be an un-scented version, as I don't like having it smell like cleaners when I take it around to shows.

Anyone else try it out?

Re: New Interior Quick Detailer

I have 5 bottles left of the old formula. I havent seen the new version around here yet so I guess I will have to wait. I get a lot of compliments from my weekly wash customers on the old formula for its new/matte finish it leaves behind and that wonderful scent. Cleaning power does not matter to me since I can just reach for APC or M39.

Does the new version smell exactly like the old version? What are the differences bewtween the two?
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

same here..cleaning power doenst matter to me, as i can go for M40, M39, or APC. and i love the smell of the old forumla of QID ! i dont know how anyone couldnt like it
      Addicted

Comment

I smell very similar, if not the same. The bottle is the only change I notice. The local walmart had them out on the selfs, but none of the other new products yet. It smells good and there's nothing wrong with the scent, but an unscented version would be nice. The bottle doesn't indicate that's its been improved or anything. I tired M40 for the first time for the other day on my suburban and love it. Used it on the wheel wells and man did it look brand new. Leave a very good finish that's not overdone.

Comment

Originally posted by speed3blackmica View Post
          same here..cleaning power doenst matter to me, as i can go for M40, M39, or APC. and i love the smell of the old forumla of QID ! i dont know how anyone couldnt like it

Yeah, I am gonna have to try the new version and see how I like it, both the spray and wipes. And if I dont like it then I will just heavily stock up on the old version.
          Nick
          815-954-0773

Comment

Go get some more of the target gift sets and you'll have some lol I've never tried the wipes before. Which do you prefer to use?

Comment

I'll get some reviews up tomorrow. Going to Advanced auto parts to pick up all of the other new stuff thats out. They are the only place in town to have everything on the selfs already. Plus a high of 40 tomorrow so good enough to work outside.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewR/T View Post
                Go get some more of the target gift sets and you'll have some lol I've never tried the wipes before. Which do you prefer to use?
                I use the wipes to get in cupholders and other nooks and crannies.

I'll get some reviews up tomorrow. Going to Advanced auto parts to pick up all of the other new stuff thats out. They are the only place in town to have everything on the selfs already. Plus a high of 40 tomorrow so good enough to work outside.
                I checked my Advance Auto earlier this week and didnt find anything. I guess I will have to go tomorrow since I would like to pick up all the new products so I can have them to use next week.
                Nick
                815-954-0773

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                  I use the wipes to get in cupholders and other nooks and crannies.

I checked my Advance Auto earlier this week and didnt find anything. I guess I will have to go tomorrow since I would like to pick up all the new products so I can have them to use next week.
                  It is getting that time of the year to visit the various auto parts places to see what is new on the shelves. There are often a lot of good sales on discontinued stock as they set up for the new detailing season.
                  Al
                  ~ Providing biased opinions

Comment

According to meguiars the updated version has more cleaning power.

Comment

I just saw this new version in Target. To tell you the truth, I kinda like the older bottle. However, it's not really what on the outside that counts, but the what's inside.

Comment

A while back, I bought a box of the wipes to keep in my car in case of any spills. They worked fine when I first opened the box but in about a month, they dried out. The top was closed.

I love the bottle version of QID. That is the only thing I use in the interior of my car.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');