• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ScratchX watery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScratchX watery?

I have been noticing that every time I am using ScratchX, water (I think) starts to come out the tube, before the white cream. Does the second version (ScratchX 2.0) have this issue as well? Thanks!

Re: ScratchX watery?

ive only had scratchx 2.0...and it doesnt get watery
    Addicted

Comment

Do you shake it up well every time?
      -Kyle

Comment

I always do shake-it up before using any products, including ScratchX. It's still watery.

Comment

I have used SX2.0 as well and never had this problem. Probably caused by how and where you have it stored?

Comment

It may need more shaking. I've got a tube I stored in the garage that separates out severely in between uses.

If I keep shaking it until it quits sounding like water and starts sounding like ScratchX, it works fine.

Doing it upside down may also help, so the separated liquid is getting down into the nooks of the tight end of the tube.

Comment

I also had the same problem with the new Scratchx (DA Approved) as it was watery and not like the previous bottles I've had. I ended up tossing it.

Comment

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
                I always do shake-it up before using any products, including ScratchX. It's still watery.
                If it's still watery after shaking, then the product is probably separated and should not be used..Scratch-X is an older product and it's likely you have had yours for some time. Has it been stored in extreme temperature settings?

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
                  If it's still watery after shaking, then the product is probably separated and should not be used..Scratch-X is an older product and it's likely you have had yours for some time. Has it been stored in extreme temperature settings?
                  No. I have it stored inside a cabinet in my house. The room temperature is always set at 78F.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');