• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All ready to start, using SwirlX, ColorX, then a topper. Right??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All ready to start, using SwirlX, ColorX, then a topper. Right??

Hey guys,
    I have all my stuff ready to go, just wanted to get confirmation on the order. Last night I washed and clayed (and rewashed) my black Malibu Maxx so it would be all ready to go this morning. Doing everything by hand, I thought I would go with SwirlX first, followed by ColorX, then top it off with Black Magic Wet wax...or something else, I have alot of different OTC products. I like Black Magic for its look and lasting effect.

Using the products in the right order?

Thanks!

Re: All ready to start, using SwirlX, ColorX, then a topper. Right??

If you are polishing the paint surface with SwirlX, you will not need to use ColorX. SwirlX will clean and polish the paint surface. Applying ColorX would be a redundant and unnecessary step. Go straight from SwirlX to your preferred wax/sealant.

Good luck with your polishing and waxing today. Have fun and remember to post some pics for us.
    Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Comment

Re: All ready to start, using SwirlX, ColorX, then a topper. Right??

Originally posted by akimel View Post
      If you are polishing the paint surface with SwirlX, you will not need to use ColorX. SwirlX will clean and polish the paint surface. Applying ColorX would be a redundant and unnecessary step. Go straight from SwirlX to your preferred wax/sealant.

Good luck with your polishing and waxing today. Have fun and remember to post some pics for us.
      plus SwirlX is a really good product

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');