• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nxt glass cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nxt glass cleaner

I was at the detailing class last Sunday here in FL and Mike mentioned the nxt glass cleaner. So I got a bottle at the event to try it out.

Normally I completely hate cleaning the windows, I have tried many cleaners out there and I have not had good results. In my case the windows seem to look worse after using any spray, so I have been using just water and towels lately. Specially when I am working on a client's vehicle this is a pain in the butt.

Well after using this NXT glass cleaner my invisible glass spray is going to the garbage can....

This product is great!, it actually does what it is supposed to do. I used it inside and out and worked perfectly. No hazing or any type of stains. I even removed some bugs that did not come out with the wash. I have not seem that many comments about this product so I thought I should post some comments.
    2008 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 4.7L V8

Re: nxt glass cleaner

NXT glass cleaner is awesome, i used to use IG or eagle one 20/20 but not anymore.

Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Yeah, I do like the NXT glass cleaner better than Stoner's. Even has a nice smell.
      1992 Mustang 5.0L turbo notchback
      1986 Merkur XR4Ti 2.3L turbo
      1998 Explorer 5.0L

Comment

I have used NXT glass cleaner, it is a mighty fine product. I still like Invisible Glass over it, but I typically use the D-Line glass cleaner. I Personally think the D-Line cleaner works better than the NXT cleaner (Make sure to dilute it with distilled water in order to get good results) D-Line is much more economical too.

I have found another item that is a deciding factor is windows is what you are wiping with. Try ordering some window cleaning microfibers from ADS. They work better than anything I have ever used and are worth every last penny.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
        Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

I really like the Detailer Line Glass Cleaner, it works well, and streak free too!
          Never tried NXT Glass Cleaner Though.
          Joel
          Firefighter/EMT-B
          Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
          "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
          '99 F-150

Comment

The NXT glass cleaner is very good. Someone mentioned the D-Line to me and I ordered a gallon and was blown away with how good it works. I have never found anything that works this good.
            If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

The Buff-N-Shine glass cleaning microfibers work amazingly well to clean windows. Ther are about $2 per towel, more than worth it. No lint, streak free and really soaks up the grime.
              NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');