• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Quik Wax Once Again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Quik Wax Once Again!!

Today was a Very Boring Day. I sat in My Truck Outside Watching the Water Bead and then run off the Windsheild or Hood. Since it was raining, I looked at my Dad's Car and said that needs a coat of wax. I asked my Dad if He wanted it waxed and he said," No, when I took it through the car wash I got the one with Wax. So it Should Be Good." I was like wax from a car wash what a Joke. I applied UQW to half of the Hood in the Rain. I was not expecting it to work out so well. The Pictures tell the story.
    For Those Of You Who Haven't Seen These Videos Watch Them:
    UQW 1
    UQW 2
    UQW 3
    UQW 4-
    Mark Kleis's Video

UQW 5
    - Mark Kleis's Video

Before:

50/50
    UQW on the Left Side Car Wash "Wax" on the Right

After:

I Hope This Sells You on the Product, If it already Has Not.

Remember This Was Applied In the Rain!!

Thanks For Looking and Reading!!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Re: Ultimate Quik Wax Once Again!!

Sweet, someone else is pimping my videos too

Comment

very cool
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Nice!
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hmmm....I smell "Wax As You Dry" testing coming up soon
          1999 Ford Contour SVT
          Silver Frost/Midnite Blue
          1966/2760

Comment

Originally posted by mike_svt View Post
            Hmmm....I smell "Wax As You Dry" testing coming up soon

I hope not...I don't like any of those products. It's been done in the past with Armor All and Eagle One.
            Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Megafast13 View Post
              I hope not...I don't like any of those products. It's been done in the past with Armor All and Eagle One.

Tried Eagle One product wax-as-you-dry many years ago and was not impressed. The red bottle was funky though, and I washed it thoroughly and kept it for future use of whatever .

Comment

Now that's what you call water beading! Hydrophilic technology at work.
                Greetings from the Montero Sport Club of the Philippines! Visit us online at: www.monterosportclubphils.com

Comment

can't wait to try the product, it arrives here in Indonesia in april.. dont know early or end of april :]
                  Ganesa,
                  Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Threadjack! My wife and I went out last night for our anniversary dinner. As I was late getting home and the car was covered in pollen, I did a quick wash and wax with QEW (liberally sprayed) and UQW - 25 minutes start to finish!

Flashflood forward to this morning... I'm sitting in traffic watching raindrops bounce off the hood - talk about hydrophobic! You might have seen me; I was the guy sitting in rush hour traffic grinning like a fool at the pouring rain.

UQW!

Comment

Truly a great product.

Comment

I know that "Wax As You Dry" has a bad connotation associated with it, but I have used UQW as I was drying and it works great! I mist it on one area, then dry that area and move on. The only downside is that I dry w/ MF towels and go through a few as they become what I feel is too saturated. I don't know how this process affects the durability of UQW vs. applying to a dry surface, but it only takes a few minutes more and the results... Priceless!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');