• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Generation Speed Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Generation Speed Detailer

I just wanted to share what happen the other day while I was looking to purchase NXT Generation Speed Detailer. I went to one auto supply store and they did not have anymore so I went to the local Auto Zone by my home. They had 2 bottle of NXT Speed Detailer on the shelf so I grapped both and purchase a new bottle of NXT Tech Wax. When they scanned the NXT Speed Detailers it only showed $0.01. The person ringing it up ask her manager if that was correct and he said yes.

So I asked if they had more and they said no. I haven't tried any other Auto Zone stores in the area to see if that was that only store or if that was for all Auto Zone stores. So, I purchased 2 bottles of NXT Speed Detailer for $.02 + tax.

Re: NXT Generation Speed Detailer

Originally posted by Big Ed View Post
    I just wanted to share what happen the other day while I was looking to purchase NXT Generation Speed Detailer. I went to one auto supply store and they did not have anymore so I went to the local Auto Zone by my home. They had 2 bottle of NXT Speed Detailer on the shelf so I grapped both and purchase a new bottle of NXT Tech Wax. When they scanned the NXT Speed Detailers it only showed $0.01. The person ringing it up ask her manager if that was correct and he said yes.

So I asked if they had more and they said no. I haven't tried any other Auto Zone stores in the area to see if that was that only store or if that was for all Auto Zone stores. So, I purchased 2 bottles of NXT Speed Detailer for $.02 + tax.

Nice! I am going to have to try that!
    You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Wow, that's quite a deal!!!
      Rick McDonough
      Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
      Meguiar's Inc.
      1.800.854.8073 * 3853
      rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Probably just that one. I go to my local autozone often and Ive never seen it there so eh.
        2005 Toyota Camry LE Phantom Grey Pearl
        2001 Toyota Corolla LE Silverstream Opalescent
        1996 Lexus ES300 Ruby Pearl

Comment

That is quite a deal! When I worked in an electronics retail store through high school and college we use to 'penny out' things that were damage and needed to be removed from inventory. Strange to do that when selling over the counter and it would just ring up that way. Oh well, they are your now!
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

i will check it out at my auto zone near my house too ,cant hurt

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');